★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

08-30-11..."WOMAN...the other half of the Sky" ...with a new challenge

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3772 posts

PLEASE ENTER YOU FEATURED WORK IN THE WOMAN CHALLENGE

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements….

THANK YOU ALL for your beautiful images and different perceptions of women…have a wonderful day and I’ll see y’all tomorrow☺
Hugs..Kira ♥

DeborahZaragoza DeborahZaragoza 298 posts

What very diverse and beautiful works of art portraying the souls of women of all ages and personalities. This is so special to see women in their moment in time. Excellent works and gorgeous portraits and settings. I love all the different styles and how the compositions are so perfect. You have again chosen the best of the best I have ever seen here Kira!

Congratulations to all these wonderful artists. Excellence awards to all of you !

deb

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1473 posts

Very cool selection. I love the variety and the facets of ‘woman’ this shows. Thanks for including mine. :-) xoxo

Christine Clarke Christine Clarke 826 posts

amazing collection

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1197 posts

Wowzaaaaa! A mighty powerful presentation, my friend! THANK YOU for including my art piece!

Qnita Qnita 5514 posts

Congratulations to these artists, and best off luck in your challenge! I’ll place my votes!!

Carol Knudsen Carol Knudsen 230 posts

What a dooooozie of a collection Kira! SUPER featured work! Happy dancing for each and every featured artist :) xx

Colleen Milburn Colleen Milburn 5810 posts

Wonderful selection, indeed, Kira – congrats to all!! (And thank you so such for including one of mine :) And love the theme title!

Cynful Cynful 21 posts

Thank you!! I’m very honored to be included with this beautiful collection of work!! Stunning…congrats to all!!

Vanessa Barklay Vanessa Barklay 917 posts

Wow, I’m honoured to be among the Features, they are so inspirational and wonderful and I just love Woman by John Lennon, Cheers Kira! :O)

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1039 posts

Congratulations to all the features!

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2771 posts

Congratulations everyone, great images.

blacknight blacknight 264 posts

Thank you for featuring my work in this awesome collection! I am honored to be among such talented artists! Congratulations to all!

Wendi Donaldson Laird Wendi Donaldso... 589 posts

Wow….an amazing collection!!! Wonderful visions of women!!! Well done.

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9856 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations To All ~ ~ Gorgeous Pictures~Beautiful Selections~ Love the Song and Video Kira Nicely Presented and Displayed in this Wonderful Gallery

Rhenastarr Rhenastarr 197 posts

Congrats to all, and thanks for adding my work to these wonderful pieces of art. I am so very honored to be included among you.

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1036 posts

Awesome selection of images, Kira . . . big congrats to all the featured artists and their wonderful work.

Rene Hales Rene Hales 780 posts

Beautiful and inspiring collection. Congratulations to all the featured artists on their very fine work.—Rene

leapdaybride leapdaybride 749 posts

Thank you so much for the feature! I am honored to be among the fine artist featured in the beautiful collection. Congratulations to all artist :)

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 121 posts

Awesome and breathtaking works, that so well define the essence of women. Thank you for honoring me with my work in this marvelous collection.

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1330 posts

So thrilled to be featured in this delightfully feminine gallery Kira! Thanks so much and special congratulations to all these wonderful featured artists :)xox

Elisabeth Ansley Elisabeth Ansley 7 posts

Wow, these are incredible. Nice work all. Thank you for including some of my work!

Anne Guimond Anne Guimond 344 posts

Amazing selection!!!!
That would be difficult to vote on. All are stunning images.
Congrats all featured, you are wonderful artists

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait