★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

07-20-11..."The Sound of Silence"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3902 posts

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

THANK YOU ALL for the sounds of silence….I hope you enjoyed the music….These are all outstanding work.
Wishing you all a wonderful and creative day – see you all tomorrow!
Hugs…Kira ☺

DeborahZaragoza DeborahZaragoza 298 posts

Wonderful and so peaceful artworks. A beautiful presentation Kira! Congratulations to all these excellent artists!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1063 posts

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Gallery Kira ! CONGRATULATIONS to all Featured Artists!

billyboy billyboy 565 posts

Kira, with this beautiful selection you have created a whole new perception of one of my all time favorite songs.
Thank you so much for including one of my personal favorite images and making it large as life :-))
Congrats to the other artists who share this space… your work absolutely sings!!

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 616 posts

Thank you so much for the features Kira and well done to the other artists on their beautiful work x

Chelei Chelei 430 posts

Thank you so much for including my photograph along with these wonderful artists and their work!! These are so nicely displayed – Love it!

Richard Earl Richard Earl 236 posts

Hi
Congratulations to all of the featured artists , truly wonderful images . Great presnetation Kira
Thanks
Richard

Priska Wettstein Priska Wettstein 54 posts

Love this song, perfect choice of pictures and I’m very happy to be among them. Thanks a lot!

And congrats to all other featured artists!

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1014 posts

Gorgeous selection, Kira . . . well done. And congrats to all the featured artists . . . wonderful work.

peter holme III peter holme III 332 posts

yay kira !! thanks for my inclusion ! way to go artists !

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5057 posts

Great song, beautiful images to accompany it!

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4079 posts

All I can say is WHOOOOOOOOOOOOA, WOW! I am in awe of this fabulous collection. Congratulations to everyone . . . I am so honored to be included…
Thank U!!!
Rhonda
7-20-11

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4684 posts

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to all the EXCELENT artists!!!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1192 posts

INCREDIBLE art! Wowzaaaaaaa! Thanks for blending mine in with these outstanding images!

Christine Annas Christine Annas 181 posts

Wowzaaaa is right!!! What a great theme and wonderful collection. I feel honored to have one of my images as part of this beautiful gallery. Thank you so much!!!

enchantedImages enchantedImages 348 posts

Wow! I am so honored to be included in this fantastic layout of work.
The song is one of my all time faves too. :- )
~ Bobbi

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9795 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations to All Wonderful Pictures

Clare Colins Clare Colins 757 posts

A stunning collecection Kira. I love that you do this and we get to see such great work by so many tallented artists.
Congratulations to all,
Clare

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1552 posts

A wonderful presentation Kira. Congratulations to all featured artists you’ve contributed to the creation of a glorious gallery of art.

Chris Lord Chris Lord 487 posts

Sometimes it seems to me that the talent here just gets better and better, this amazingly beautiful collection just proves my point. Great curating Kira and congrats to all you wonderful artists.

Ellanita Ellanita 852 posts

Words fail me….absolutely beautiful creations…congratulations to all

CarmenHolly CarmenHolly 249 posts

Thank YOU so much to place me in such fine company. Great collection of Art. Honor to be among these.Hugz Carmen

Dianne English Dianne English 194 posts

Oh my, what a collection, thanks so much for including my images in this stunning gallery!!!

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1744 posts

Wow! These are MAGNIFICENT! So honored to be included with such outstanding, beautiful art!! Thanks Kira, and Huge Congrats to all the artists featured here!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait