★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

07-19-11..."Golden Days"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3774 posts

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

THANK YOU ALL for the MEMORIES. These are all outstanding work.
Wishing you all a wonderful and creative day – see you all tomorrow!
Hugs…Kira ☺

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1473 posts

What a lovely and quirky collection. :-) xo

pennyswork pennyswork 256 posts

Great collection Kira – thank you so much for including one of my images :))

Peter Zentjens Peter Zentjens 140 posts

Thanks for putting together another great collection Kira, and thanks even more for including my work! :)

Michael  Gunterman Michael Gunte... 42 posts

Wonderful selections here Kira and congrats to all….. ;-))

KathyClark KathyClark 136 posts

This is such a great theme Kira. I love all the old timey images. Congrats to all the outstanding feature artists, and thanks for adding my two.

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1197 posts

Ahhhhhh, yes….the “good ole days”! I remember many of them very well! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE memorabilia images! These are excellent artists renditions of the ‘way it was’…….outstanding work everyone!

garts garts 67 posts

Thankyou for selecting some of my work for this feature and congrats to all the other artists.

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9856 posts

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ *Congratulations To All Wonderful Pictures

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1396 posts

I am so very pleased to be included with such talented artists Kira. Thank you so much and a big congratulations to all the featured artists. They are all such beautiful and amazing works. Kathy :)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait