★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

07-08-11..."A Day in the Country"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3764 posts

Weekend is near …pack your bags …don’t forget the Picnic basket..

…and come away to the countryside. You can cop a squat … vegg out … run barefot in the grass … or whatever your little heart desires.
Of course you will need some music to ease you into the proper relaxed mood… something like this..

It’s evening – the day is over. I hope you had the best time and that this put you in the weekend-mood.
THANK YOU ALL for your AMAZING work!
Hugs …Kira

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 144 posts

Thank you so much dear Kira for featuring me,
and congratulations to all the artists for their exceptional work.x

ajgosling ajgosling 79 posts

Thanks Kira. This is a really fantastic collection, congratulations to everyone.

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1334 posts

Kira, thank you so much for featuring “A different Road” on this fabulous feature page, it’s total delight from start to finish. I feel as if I’ve actually been to the country for the weekend – wait a minute, I live in the country, LOL! Such a wonderful treat to see all these outstanding artworks gathered together – CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL, and have a wonderful weekend :))xox

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 618 posts

Thank you so much Kira for featuring two of my pictures, congratulations to all the artists x

michellerena michellerena 286 posts

Wow!! thank you very much for the features. Congratulations to all the other talented artists featured her, superb work.

Tanya Rossi Tanya Rossi 328 posts

Beautiful images!.. congrats to all :)

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5035 posts

Beautiful work everyone!!!

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3728 posts

OH WOW…what a delight!!!! Congrats to all featured today and many thanks for the pastoral music!

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1690 posts

Wow! Really a fabulous collection! I am so proud to be included with such fantastic artists ~ thank you, Kira!

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 306 posts

Delightful collection Kira! And I had forgotten how much I love this particular Beethoven Symphony! What a perfect combination!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10188 posts

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥
*Congratulations To all Wonderful Pictures

Aaron Campbell Aaron Campbell 14 posts

Thank you kindly for the (permanent) feature, Kira! My image has great company… :-)

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 474 posts

Oh, Kira, this was SO lovely!!!!!! I can’t tell you how sweet and refreshing and enjoyable our walk through the countryside has been for me!!!!! I’m tired of being cooped up in an office … i don’t LIKE it … so your gift to me of the vision of this extraordinary artwork … plus the honor of including one of my own images … has truly made my day. Sending you happy hugz and best wishes for a weekend filled with joy!!!!! Congratulations everybody!!!!!

peter holme III peter holme III 332 posts

yay kira !! nice job ! congrats to all and i’m honored to be among you !

Chris Lord Chris Lord 485 posts

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous, what a fabulous collection. It makes me truly proud to have two pictures chosen to join such lovely works of art, congrats to all the creators of this beautiful set. And many thanks to Kira for all her hard work and DEDICATION!!

Tarrby Tarrby 1441 posts

Wow Kira, what a fantastic collection, there are a load of favourites for me in this selection and I’d like to congratulate all the artists involved, as well as you for picking such an excellent set of images, Brian

SelinaEM SelinaEM 55 posts

Thankyou again for the many features. A wonderful selection of work and congrats to the other featured members

EvaLarsen EvaLarsen 28 posts

I agree with Brian: WOW. Aldeles nydelig Kira. Thanks a lot -and congratulations to all !!!

AngieDavies AngieDavies 597 posts

Fabulous gallery and music! You are all inspiring artists! So enjoyed the stroll through “your country!”

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5328 posts

oh wow .. simply magical collection of images .. huge congrats to all those featured