★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

7-1-11 PAINT BOOK: Graphite...Ink...Pen...Pencil...Charcoal

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1197 posts

Aren’t these astoundingly beautiful? Our members are talented beyond belief……LOVE YOUR WORK!

-

True love
by Lorenzo Castello

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements

LINK this PERMANENT Feature presentation to your list of Features in the description area for your instant viewing!
It will serve as a pleasant memory and a source of pride of your accomplishment.
The Group Home Page feature section changes daily and eventually goes into cyber-space… this page stays with your image forever, unless YOU remove it.

LIFE is a canvas…PAINT IT with Beauty!
hugs…Pat

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 5038 posts

Gorgeous work, everyone! It’s interesting how the styles all vary yet each is beautifully done. Hard to pick just one or two favorites from this selection!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10187 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
Congratulations To All Beautiful Drawings Pictures and Works of Art

LordTemplar LordTemplar 69 posts

Excellent page Pat. I love the way it is laid out and all the art on it is wonderful.

Ryan-Byrne-Art Ryan-Byrne-Art 8 posts

Thanks Heaps Pat! and Congratulations everyone =)

Pam Amos Pam Amos 3617 posts

truly beautiful….. :)

Regina Valluzzi Regina Valluzzi 95 posts

Thanks Pat, and a few discoveries here for me too! Great Selections.

Seth  Weaver Seth Weaver 121 posts

Thank you for the honor of featuring my “Cradling Kittens” drawing with all these other FANTASTIC works of art!

enchantedImages enchantedImages 353 posts

Wow! All so lovely! Congrats everyone!
Bobbi

Janice Dunbar Janice Dunbar 99 posts

Woo hoo!! thank you so much, congrats to everyone!!!!

Lynn Hughes Lynn Hughes 101 posts

So many different styles of working with these mediums congratulations to each and all this is a wonderful exhibition of art Drawing

carboneye carboneye 23 posts

Thanks for featuring my work Pat and congrats to all the other people who’s work has been featured here as well, such a diverse range of styles really showcases the power and flexibility of black & white art.
Cheers.

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4716 posts

Thank you with all my heart for the Feature of my drawing, dear Pat…:)
As always, this SIGN OF APPRECIATION means a world to me!…:)

Longing for the Guiding Light
by Elisabeta Hermann

Warm CONGRATULATIONS to all my fellow artists whose beautiful works are FEATURED here!!!

WoolleyWorld WoolleyWorld 65 posts

Hey Pat, thank you and congratulations and salutations to fellow featured artists

MoniqueGeurts MoniqueGeurts 66 posts

Thank you very much for featuring “Lazy sunday afternoon” and congratulations to all the other featured artists! Great works!!!

AngieDavies AngieDavies 598 posts

An incredible gallery of accomplished work! Wow!

Shani Sohn Shani Sohn 1041 posts

Beautiful work. Congratulations to all the features!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait