★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

06-21-11...MIDSUMMER MARATHON MANIA..Session 1....43

Christine Annas Christine Annas 181 posts

I am so honored to have another of my images featured in the Mid Summer Marathon. Thank you so much, Kira for including my photo in this wonderful collection. My sincere congratulations to all the other featured artists.

tori yule tori yule 8194 posts

Kira, you are amazing! Putting this together couldn’t have been easy, and your hard work is so evident in the presentations of these features.
Great Great work, my friend! thanks so much for including my work in this masterpiece. You are the best!!!

CarolM CarolM 485 posts

Fantastic, wonderful, awesome. A superb collection of works! Congratulations one and all!!!

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 306 posts

I am astonished at how much work and effort you put into this group…I want to thank you for all of your work done on our behalf. You are the best!’

Debbie Robbins Debbie Robbins 501 posts

How Amazing Kira!!!! What a lot of work for you!!! Many thanks… I am totally HONORED and amazed to be included with such Amazing ART!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to each and EVERYONE!!!!! :)))))

polly470 polly470 897 posts

OMG!! No wonder I haven’t seen you around for a bit…look at what you have been doing!!! This is astonishing Kira…it is going to take me AGES to look through them all!! Wow to everyone here!!
P
xx

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 506 posts

Wow, amazing. Congrats to the host for putting it all together. Must have taken ages!

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4715 posts

Beautiful work, Everybody!!!

Huge CONGRATS to ALL!!!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2576 posts

BEAUTIFUL WORK! Kira, how did you do this, unbelievable! Congratulations to all!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3772 posts

Hard work Elisabeth ☺ Thank you very much!

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1330 posts

Dropping by for another gasp at these beautiful riches! Thank you for presenting this fabulous gallery Kira :)xx

AnnieSnel AnnieSnel 157 posts

What a great selection of awesome images! I am so proud to have my work included here. Thank you, Kira! Congratulations to all who were featured!!

DottieDees DottieDees 32 posts

So many amazing pieces of art and your grouping is so perfect! Thank you so very much for including mine among them Kira!!

Leslie Nicole Leslie Nicole 93 posts

Wonderful images to explore here! Congratulations everyone.

Carolann23 Carolann23 114 posts

Incredible artistry and even wizardry here ~ wow, wow, wow! Congrats to all. And Kira ~ what a lot of thought and heart put into this marathon! You are wonderful! Carol

Guillermo Mayoral Guillermo Mayoral 13 posts

Thanks a lot Kira, I´m honored to be included, its an amazing colorful selection.♥♥♥

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1066 posts

An absolutely sensational show casing of glorious works superbly curated Kira , such a massive amount of hard work but I know how much you will have loved collating all of these beauties ………………CONGRATUATIONS to all Artists Featured here , your work is utterly glorious !

David Carton David Carton 1360 posts

Well done everyone. Fabulous work

Dave

Katy Breen Katy Breen 205 posts

A BIG congrats to all the wonderful artist feature in this Mid Summer Marathon!! What a wonderful surprise, after being away for 3 weeks, to see my work included!! Thank you for the amazing support and honor.

Evelina Kremsdorf Evelina Kremsdorf 188 posts

I am honored to be featured so many times and be a part of such an amazing collection!!!! Thank you!

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 474 posts

I have a million and one things I’m supposed to be doing but somehow I found myself here … and got completely lost in the exquisite beauty captured by your incredible group members … worth trip after trip after trip here to this page … for the joy … the awe … and the inspiration. Thank you, Kira, for collecting and presenting such magic for us all!!!!!!!!!

Danica Radman Danica Radman 921 posts

bravoooooo Kiraaaaaaaaaaa, wonderful gigantic work!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait