★ART UNIVERSE★ - Digital Days

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

06-20-11...FEATURES: "GRUNGE"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3802 posts

Under this very timid and subtle banner I am proud to present you with a stunning collection of Gritty-Scratchy-Grungy pictures and they are ALL OUTSTANDING WORK – THANK YOU – you are the best!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

OBS: PLEASE remember to enter your work in the FEATURED GRUNGE challenge.

Have a wonderful, creative week
Kira♥

garts garts 67 posts

Thankyou very much for the features and a big congrats to all the other artists.

Carol Knudsen Carol Knudsen 230 posts

Wonderful wonderful selection of grungy images Kira!
Congratulations to all the featured artist!!!!

Lynne Haselden Lynne Haselden 36 posts

OH I JUST LOVE GRUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngieDavies AngieDavies 608 posts

Great grunge! Wonderful work!

terezadelpilar ~ art & architecture terezadelpilar... 263 posts

Brilliant selection Kira!!
Thank you and congratulations to all of you;)

CarmenHolly CarmenHolly 249 posts

Thank You for giving me the honor to be among these great works of Art! Great collection to view.
Big Hugz Carmen

Josie Jackson Josie Jackson 96 posts

Wow! thank you so very much for the honour of being amongst these fabulous artists and also for the feature, I’m stoked……. And a Huge Congratulations to all you wonderful artists, Excellent Works :o)x

shutterbug2010 shutterbug2010 257 posts

Thank you Kira, I am truly honored to have my work featured amidst such incredible “Grunge” works! Congratulations to all who share this honor!!

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3735 posts

grungy….very grungy!! congratulations all!!!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1197 posts

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes! Grunge is my favorite medium and these artists have totally created terrific art pieces!!!!! THANK YOU for including my work among these extremely talented artists! Gorgeous display & presentation!

cathairstudios cathairstudios 57 posts

Congratulations to all and thank you for such inspirational work! Thank you so much for adding one of my images to this wonderful grungy group! :)

EvaLarsen EvaLarsen 28 posts

Tusen takk Kira. Thanks a lot Kira, and Congratulations to all !!

lacitrouille lacitrouille 530 posts

I love grunge and this is an amazing selection.

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4082 posts

I am thrilled & honored to be included in the features today!! Thank you & congratulations to all!!

Rhonda
6-20-11

CarmenHolly CarmenHolly 249 posts

Again I am honored to be among such great works of art. Kira you always put such a great collection together & It is such a joy to watch each one as they load in. It is wow..& wow again. Hugz for these kinds of Features. Carmen

rags rags 15 posts

Thanks so much, I am thrilled to be featured among such outstanding work!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait