★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

5-31-11 PAINT BOOK: Alluring Abstracts

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1197 posts

ALLURING ABSTRACTS

OUTSTANDING artistry, everyone! THANK YOU for creating these glorious art pieces!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Life is a Canvas…Paint It With Beauty!
hugs….Pat

Donna Ingham Donna Ingham 115 posts

Great feature, Pat………..congrats to all the artists!

Anivad - Davina Nicholas Anivad - Davin... 96 posts

Very colourfull and striking abstract works!

marella marella 89 posts

What a most beautiful collection this is … Congratulations to all and me feel humbly honored to be part of this… xx
Thank you Pat for your asesome contribution in making this such a vivid, alive group !

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3728 posts

“Thank You”..I am truely honored to be among such lovely piece!!! Congrats to all…beautiful work everyone~

Claire Bull Claire Bull 62 posts

Thank you for featuring my work, Pat – I appreciate it – everyone’s art is beautiful !! Congratulations to all

Enoeda Enoeda 29 posts

Thank you very much for the feature, Pat! I’m really thrilled! It’s great honour to see my work beside of all this wonderful paintings!

MelDavies MelDavies 275 posts

Many thanks for the feature, this is the first work I’ve put on RB for almost 10 months, so very excited to have it featured.

Rene Hales Rene Hales 780 posts

Congratulations! Amazing selection of images. Love it!!!

reclusiveartist reclusiveartist 220 posts

I am so very honored to be here…thank you so much Pat for the features! It is awesome to be among such gorgeous work…CONGRATULATIONS to everyone!!!!!

Hekla Hekla Hekla Hekla 8 posts

thanks a lot, The feature of this ‘old cat’ is highly appreciated

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait