★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

05-14-11...FEATURES: "IN A SENTIMENTAL MOOD"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3772 posts

“In a SENTIMENTAL MOOD”
Thank you all for your beautiful work!

Lost in Space
by phatpuppy

Tear… (from my exhibition)
by Antanas

Painting Dragonflies & Orchids.
by Vitta

She rules the world, my backyard for sure!
by Aleksandar Topalovic

Spooky Eye
by Squealia

99 miles from L.A.
by Carol and Mike Werner

Oh, Green World
by Matteo Pontonutti

Morphing Through Time
by CarmenHolly

Return to Innocence
by billyboy

Crimson Tears
by Sandra Bauser Digital Art

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Have a wonderful and creative weekend :o)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1197 posts

Wowzaaaaaaa! Each image is captivating, powerful, dynamic, innovative, moody, dramatic and eye-appealing! BRAVO!!!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1066 posts

Oh Kira , aren’t these works just absolutely magical? I love them so much, the Artists so talented and inspirational , we have so much Artistic richness here don’t we ? CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FEATURED ARTISTS , YOU TRULY ARE THE BEST !
Just adore the music Kira , a glorious presentation !

Vitta Vitta 1037 posts

Thank you so very much for Feature!!! This is a great honor for me, I am very happy!! Congratulations to all Artists!!!

Donna Ingham Donna Ingham 115 posts

Beautiful features Kira, They look great in the large format and so well together, congrats to the artist for their inspiring work! :-)

billyboy billyboy 567 posts

What a wonderful tribute to such a deep rooted emotion.
I am honored to have my work in this gallery, and congrats to all the other artists who have conributed to the sentiment !

Carmen Holly Carmen Holly 249 posts

Once again..it is a pleasure to see such a collection of great work & to have one of mine in the group is more than I deserve..but I am so honored to be among these. Thank you & congratulations to ALL. Hugz Carmen

Sandra Bauser Digital Art Sandra Bauser ... 134 posts

Once again I am honored and pleased to have my work featured with such amazing artists here on RB! Thank you and congratulations to all the other artists!! :))

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait