★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

04-28-11....FEATURES: "Shake Your Tail Feather"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3791 posts

“Shake Your Tail Feather”
Check out this bird – he’s got the Moves – and THANK YOU all for the gorgeous birdy images

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a wonderful and creative week and keep the HIGH QUALITY work coming
Kira :o)

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1062 posts

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do not know how Frosty can still be on his perch LOL! Oh he is so funny , Jen is absolutely cracking up Kira ! Stunning bird works today , gorgeous feature page just adore those feathers !BIG CONGRATULATIONS ALL FEATURED ARTISTS on your fantastic work !

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3791 posts

@Lynne …LOL – so happy to hear that she enjoyed it :o)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1197 posts

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, gracious me! I’ve never seen anything like this….bless his heart!!!!
Tears of laughter mingled with tender-tears to think of the enjoyment he was experiencing!
Just proves how UNIVERSAL music is!!!
THANK YOU for including Frostie’s talent, along with these extremely talented Artists!

Sunsetdaze Sunsetdaze 420 posts

Absolutely DELIGHTED. Congratulations to all artists this is a fantastic selection. An exception presentation!

riata66 riata66 122 posts

Outstanding selection of bird images. Congrats to all…

swaby swaby 242 posts

Thank you for the video of the dancing bird to start my day with a good smile!
As I scolled down to view the images on this page the same thought came over and over again, “OH WOW”! Such wonderful beautiful images of some of my favorite birds ever! Im so honored to be amoung the talent represented on this page! Thank you so much!

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 474 posts

OMG OMG … that video is SO HILARIOUS!!!!!! What a GREAT way to start the day!!!! Kira, you are a treasure, you are!!! I adore Frosty!!!!!!!!! The boy has Da Moves, doesn’t he???? And oh my goodness, such incredible works of art displayed here!!!!! SO SO SO SO SOOOO BEAUTIFUL every one!!!!!! Congratulations to you all on this great honor .. .and to our dear Kira for her work on putting them all together for us!!!!!

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 306 posts

Thank you! Goodness…I was confused! Never had two of my images featured at the same time….what an honor! And what an excellent group…such wonderful artists! Congratulations to the others who were featured as well!

Karen  Helgesen Karen Helgesen 306 posts

Just watched the video….blew me away! I had to call my mom over to the computer to show her! He sure can rock out and certainly has more moves than I do! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Carol2 Carol2 1073 posts

Congratulations everyone!!

Lissywitch Lissywitch 153 posts

Thank you so much for my feature Kira, me and the kids were hooting with laughter at the video! Congratulations to everyone xx

hampshirelady hampshirelady 235 posts

Thank you Kira for including my work in this wonderful collection – such FAB works – I don’t know how the artists achieve such wonderful work, time after time. I am proud to be part of this. Sues

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 4966 posts

extremely beautiful birds, wow!!
Thank you for featuring my Three On A Wire this is so appreciated and congratulations everyone!!!

Beve Brown-Clark Beve Brown-Clark 86 posts

Wow….fabulous line up…congrats to everyone!! TY Kira!!

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 202 posts

Oh my, the video is wonderful, even my cat loved it and she has now become a Utube pussy. What an honour to be amongst these talented artists. Thank you Kira, and for the laugh. Cat :)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait