★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

04-08-11....FEATURES: "A HOUSE - A HOME....."

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

“A HOUSE – A HOME…..”
A House, A Home, A Shack, A Shed. A Barn, A Bridge…..
A ROOF over your head is a basic human need and something most of us take for granted….Some are not so lucky!
My heart goes out to the Japanese people, I dedicate today’s features to them. THANK YOU for all your beautiful work!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a wonderful, creative weekend and keep the HIGH QUALITY work coming!
Kira :o)

rodeorose rodeorose 1547 posts

A beautifully felt and sensitive Feature Page Kira- congratulations all Artists!

Christine Annas Christine Annas 181 posts

What a wonderful thought, Kira. I have to admit I often take for granted that I have a roof over my head and a beautiful house to come home to every day. Congratulations to all the featured artists and I am thrilled to have 3 of my images included in this thoughtful and beautiful collection.

rentedochan rentedochan 79 posts

Beauty tribute to Japanese people… we all have them in our heart.
Best wishes!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1179 posts

Thank you, Kira. Wonderful dedication to these precious people…….another heavy earthquake hit them TODAY!
My prayers continue for them and all who sacrifice to help meet their needs. Very thoughtful gesture….wish we could do more.

carol brandt carol brandt 119 posts

My gosh there’s no end to the number of stunning images in this group – it must be a pleasure to host it!
Great collection Kira, our thoughts and prayers go out to the citizens of Japan.

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1034 posts

An extremely sensitive and tender dedication that I am very proud to be part of ………..thank you very much for this beautiful gesture Kira , the people of Japan will be so frightened , Mother Nature has roared her head off again , such a tiny land to be shaken so ferociously ……..my thoughts and prayers are with them all and their glorious land

riata66 riata66 118 posts

A fantastic group of stunning images, what a great selection. My prayers go to the people of Japan…

Jessica Jenney Jessica Jenney 146 posts

Another fabulous collection, Kira! Thanks for the feature and congrats to all! A wonderful dedication to the gentle and courageous people of Japan!

Catherine Hamilton-Veal  © Catherine Hami... 108 posts

Thank you dear Kira for featuring me in the group,and congratulations to allthe other featurees.x

Victoria Jostes Victoria Jostes 62 posts

what an amazing array of images you’ve gathered here, kira! i am so very honored to be a part of your heartfelt dedication to the people of Japan who are suffering terribly.

kayzsqrlz kayzsqrlz 534 posts

Lovely shots and another reminder to drop a donation off to the red cross!!
hugs,
kay

Carol2 Carol2 1073 posts

Congratulations everyone!!

Barbara  Jones ~ PhotosEcosse Barbara Jones... 63 posts

Thank You so much for including my image, and featuring me in your lovely group !! Well done to all the other Artists…such amazing images, all of them !!

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 4999 posts

these are beautiful Kira.
Thank you for choosing my little Home Is Where the Heart Is, I really appreciate that.
Congratulations everyone,,,,,,,,,,and Bless Japan,,,,,,,my heart goes out to them. I’ve donated to Art For Japan group, I loved the idea.

SummerJade SummerJade 1395 posts

What a lovely thought to keep Japan in our minds and hearts! They have had one blow after another, very sad.
Congratulations to all the featured artists, and thank you so very much for including one of my photos in your selections!! I am honored and delighted! ♥♥♥
~Jade

garts garts 66 posts

Thankyou and congrats to all other artists.

M a r i e B a r c i a M a r i e B a ... 27 posts

Great collection of wonderful images!!! So honored to be included. Thank you!!!

hampshirelady hampshirelady 234 posts

A beautiful collection of works – congrats to all the artists – and prayers and thoughts to everyone in need of a home, anywhere.

Carol2 Carol2 1073 posts

Congratulations everyone!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait