★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

03-18-11...."THE ANIMAL PORTRAITS" - Permanent Art Gallery

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3867 posts

“The Animals Portraits” – portraits of all kinds of animals…
New additions to the PERMANENT GALLERY will be placed at the top.

New additions 10-29-11

Profile of a hunter.. by polly470

Isolated in time…. by polly470

New additions 09-02-11

FilleDeLEau FilleDeLEau 58 posts

Excellent choice Kira! All fabulous portraits!
Big congrats to the artists!

enchantedImages enchantedImages 348 posts

Wow! I’m so honored to be included in this fabulous group of works.
This group has so much talent and Kira, you really know how to spot it.
~ Bobbi

Brian Tarr Brian Tarr 1543 posts

Another fantastic compilation Kira, a page to keep returning to, full of wonderful portraits. Congratulations to all and many thanks for including some of mine. Brian

Brenda Boisvert Brenda Boisvert 427 posts

Oh what wonderful portraits of these gorgeous animals. I’m so honoured to have Tiggy featured. Thank you so much Kira and congratulations to everyone:-)))

Eve Parry Eve Parry 874 posts

All so inspirational. Wonderful work.

WOBBLYMOL WOBBLYMOL 239 posts

beautiful images all of them, they look great all together like this, its a delight to be able to take time going through them, thanks for adding mine to this collection

polly470 polly470 897 posts

Kira..you must make a book with these…they look STUNNING as a huge collection….you have the eye of a master putting these together….
P
xxx

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3867 posts

Polly, I’m sooo pleased that you enjoy this page, you are a major contributor :o))xx

kayzsqrlz kayzsqrlz 536 posts

Wow, they are so wonderful together, Thanks so much, Kira!

Edge-of-dreams Edge-of-dreams 506 posts

Wow, I only saw this now. What an awesome collection! Thanks so much for the features Kira!!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1062 posts

Oh Kira this is so ,so GLORIOUS! What a superb collection & I adore your Header ,absolutely gorgeous , a most wonderful presentation that I am so honored to be part of ! CONGRATULATIONS ALL ARTISTS !

Sharksladie Sharksladie 404 posts

all these critters are just amazing!!! Such beautiful work :)

Kira ,this Gallery just grows in beauty with each new addition , Congratulations to all Artists Featured Here

hampshirelady hampshirelady 235 posts

Thank you Kira for featuring another of my images – this gallery is gorgeous – but you know that! ’Cos you put it together – well done youxx Congrats to all featured artists.

swaby swaby 240 posts

Im so honored to have my image “Old Goat” added to this page of such magnificent beautiful work! Congratulations to all!

Michael  Gunterman Michael Gunte... 42 posts

What an amazing collection here and very honored to be here, Congratulations to all featured !!! and Great work Kira!!!

sandraharris10 sandraharris10 113 posts

A gallery to keep coming back to Kira, thanks for including mine :-))

Clare Colins Clare Colins 753 posts

Another brilliant collection!
congratulations to all.
Clare

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1387 posts

Such beautiful choices Kira. Congratulations everyone on your well deserved permanent features. I am so thrilled to be included along with so much talent. Kathy :)

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1314 posts

What a gorgeous gallery Kira! So thrilled to be featured amongst these fabulous works of art – thank you so very much and huge congratulations to all featured artists!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 485 posts

Thanks so much Kira for adding my Cobra to this sublime set of Animal artworks. Huge congrats to all the great artists involved (especially Polly who OWNS this page!! :-) ) Cheers y’all!!!

Lynda Heins Lynda Heins 86 posts

Wow ……. what an amazing collection of these beautiful animal portraits…..so well done to all those featured here, congratulations!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 485 posts

Miss Gertie the Giraffe is overjoyed at being added to this marvelous “Bestiarum Vocabulum” and she would like me to thank you wholeheartedly Kira.

Oh how wonderful Kira ! I am so excited "I am the Fairest of them All " has made it here ….there is just something about that bird LOL! Thank you so much Kira ! Congratulations to all featured Artists

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait