★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

02-18-11...FEATURES: "It's Bouquet.."

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3833 posts

*"It’s Bouquet.."
I used to buy fresh flowers every Friday …but that was B.C. (Before Cats)
THANK YOU once again for sharing these wonderful images.

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Have a wonderful and creative weekend!
Kira :o)*

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1062 posts

So very beautiful , a complete feast for the eyes !Congratulations to all Artists your work is glorious !Thank you Kira for this magnificent display

hampshirelady hampshirelady 235 posts

Such a delightful collection Kira – aren’t flowers one of God’s geatest gifts. Congraulations to all the artists. Sue

sandraharris10 sandraharris10 113 posts

Wonderful selection Kira, congratulations everyone :-))

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1194 posts

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! So restful & soothing to the soul! LOVE these magnificent works of art and thrilled to pieces you feel mine belongs in with them!!!! THANK YOU!

Rene Hales Rene Hales 780 posts

Lovely group of images. Congratulations.

Jessica Jenney Jessica Jenney 146 posts

Fabulous collection, Kira! Thanks so much for the multiple features! Congrats to all! They are all gorgeous! I recognize almost all from my favorites list! :)

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1705 posts

What a fabulous array!! I am really honored to be included in this beautiful collection! Thank you Kira, and congrats to all the outstanding artists featured here!

LJYOUNG LJYOUNG 86 posts

Beautiful artworks, shame they can’t invent, scratch and sniff for the pc..lol!

Carol2 Carol2 1073 posts

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait