★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

02-03-11...FEATURES. "SOLITAIRE"

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

*"SOLITAIRE"
Please take some time and dwell on each of these fabulous images…sink into the MOOD.
THANK YOU my amazing members – YOU ARE THE BEST

Countryscape with house
by Roberto Pagani

Mainland lake
by Mel Brackstone

What my eyes have seen …
by Rosehaven

The Fisherman
by pennyswork

Inconsequential
by Caroline Gorka

MOONLIGHT BEACH
by Larry Butterworth

…alone…apart…
by JanneO

Wind Surfer ©
by Eastsider

The Thinker (Revised)
by ajlphotography

Let It Rain
by tori yule

Loch Ness, Scotland, UK
by buttonpresser

Egret on Chesil Beach, Portland, Dorset, UK
by buttonpresser

On the Lonely Shore
by tori yule

Journey to the Glow
by Ron Moss

Sunset over the country
by Roberto Pagani

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

LINK this PERMANENT Feature presentation to your list of Features in the description area for your instant viewing!
It will serve as a pleasant memory and a source of pride of your accomplishment.
The Group Home Page feature section changes daily and eventually goes into cyber-space… this page stays with your image forever, unless YOU remove it.

HAPPY CLICKIN’
Kira :o)*

Carol2 Carol2 1073 posts

Congratulations everyone!!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1179 posts

Stunning, moody, evocative, mysterious, exquisite! Magnificent artists!

eoconnor eoconnor 2429 posts

wonderful works that ooze quiet and alone !@LIz

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 186 posts

Such thought provoking works of art. A big congratulations to all the talented artists. Great selections Kira:)Cat

Donna Ingham Donna Ingham 113 posts

Stunning images,well done! Congrats to all!

Rene Hales Rene Hales 772 posts

Excellent images. Most make excellent use of negative space in the composition. Congratulations to all the artists.

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1034 posts

These are all so entrancing , each one puts a spell on you , images to linger over and come back for more ,I love them ,CONGRATULATIONS to all featured Artists , these are divine …..
many thanks dear Kira for another splendid page of incredible beauty ,I appreciate your time & efforts as I am sure we all do …..

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Kira, these are beautiful, the work is amazing. Congratulations to all that have been featured. It is a huge honor to have two of my images selected. Thank you so much! What a great job you have, even though it is time consuming with no pay, but to view all the beautiful work submitted and then choose a theme and select the features must be a rush. Well done Kira!! On all your groups!!

David Carton David Carton 1356 posts

Thanks for including Loch Ness & Egret on Chesil Beach among these great selections Kira.

Dave

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait