★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

01-24-11...FEATURES: "BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3766 posts

*"BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS"
From you…to me…to you.
THANK YOU all for your wonderful work!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

LINK this PERMANENT Feature presentation to your list of Features in the description area for your instant viewing!
It will serve as a pleasant memory and a source of pride of your accomplishment.
The Group Home Page feature section changes daily and eventually goes into cyber-space… this page stays with your image forever, unless YOU remove it.

HAPPY CLICKIN’
Kira :o)*

andy551 andy551 252 posts

Wonderful collection of outstanding photos!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1073 posts

Then my dear Kira ,you may gather them all up and have them as your own with a great big hug for all of the incredible beauty you create for us day after day , we are so spoiled by you ,the whole jolly lot of us , what an amazing Host you are ! Thank you so very much for my features , A Very Sincere & Big Congratulations to all of the Magnificent Artists Featured here ,I can almost smell the fragrance from all of these Beauties !

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 618 posts

Thank you so much for including my work among these beautiful pictures. x

hampshirelady hampshirelady 235 posts

Thank you so much for including my work amongst these wonders. Congratulations to all artists and HUGE thank you to you Kira – for everything! x

pat gamwell pat gamwell 1197 posts

Wowzaaaaaaaa! What an exotic & powerful collection of art pieces…worthy to hang in any Fine Arts Gallery! I am honored to be in the company of these magnificent artists!….THANK YOU!

sandraharris10 sandraharris10 113 posts

Thank you for choosing mine to hang here Kira , what a gorgeous collection, well done all :-)

NancySCoeho NancySCoeho 29 posts

Stunning collection!!!

Brenda Boisvert Brenda Boisvert 425 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my work in this awesome gallery, Kira. Congratulations to everyone:-)

Carol2 Carol2 1086 posts

Congratulations everyone!!

Priska Wettstein Priska Wettstein 54 posts

Congrats to all artists, wonderful collection!

I’m proud to be among such talented peoples with 2 choosen works.
Thanks a lot!

Aimelle Aimelle 431 posts

The works are wonderful ! pure gems ! and it’s an honor for me to be among them. thank you very much, and congrats to all =)

linmarie linmarie 2147 posts

wow!!! another stunner of amazing images, and wonderful job of collecting and posting, so very visual and pleasing, congratulations too all featured artists, peace and love linmarie

elab elab 11 posts

Thanks for having my work in this great gallery. Congrats to all :))))

FilleDeLEau FilleDeLEau 58 posts

Wow! So wonderful! Congrats all!!!