★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – gallery quality only.

01-02-11...OUTSTANDING DAILY FEATURE

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3791 posts

CONGRATULATIONS – Your work has been chosen for this years first selection of most Outstanding Daily Features

At First It Was A Dream
by 2Bricks

le hameau de marie
by dawne polis

She sat beside the Dream Pond and wrote to the Lavender Fairy …
by Rosehaven

The Conductor
by ajgosling

Red Tree Spirit
by Ron Moss

Red Barn At Dusk
by Michael Petrizzo

Hillary Revisited
by Don Powers

In Moria
by Þórdis B.

If Only They Really Knew Me. . .
by restlessd

River Arno Florence
by Tarrby

Sheep thoughts….deep thoughts…..
by polly470

Textured Chateau
by Bob Culshaw

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 4967 posts

Wow, outstanding is right!
Congratulations everyone!

Brian Tarr Brian Tarr 1511 posts

Kira, What can I say? Lovely images you have chosen here and I’m really proud to be amongst them, congratulations to all the featured artists, Brian.

ajgosling ajgosling 79 posts

Thank you so much! Congratulations to all, every one a masterpiece.

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8554 posts

Beautiful features. Congratulations to all featured artists!

Michael  Petrizzo Michael Petrizzo 4 posts

Great to be here in this great company. Thanks Kira. Love the works that you selected.

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1062 posts

I am so excited , so many lovely friends here !!! All featured together on one incredibly inspirational page , well Kira life just could not get much better !! Thank you for this very special and precious page of features for me and I am sure for everyone!Congratulations all of you talented ,delightful,creative,fabulous Artists , this is absolutely thrilling !!! Big Hugs to all!~ Lynne xox

Bob Culshaw Bob Culshaw 1846 posts

Thank you so much Kira for selecting an image of mine amongst such wonderful pieces. Congratulations to all the other artists.

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4080 posts

I am so honored to be with such beautiful images from such talented artists… many of whom I consider friends. . . THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!

♥Rhonda

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait