★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

12-31-10...FEATURES: "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

*"HAPPY NEW YEAR"
With this Gallery of gorgeous images I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support, friendship and loyalty throughout the year. I am so proud to have you as members.
HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody. I love you all!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

ENJOY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Kira :o)*

Georgi Ruley: Agent7 Georgi Ruley: ... 16 posts

Happy New Year everyone!
Thank you so much for including me in your end of year features…
I am thrilled to be a part of this group!
G.
a.k.a Agent7

polly470 polly470 890 posts

My goodness…they just keep coming!! The quality and high standard of this group is breathtaking, and it has such a great community feel about it…all down to Kira…!!!!!!
Thank you so much again, and such huge congratulations to the superb artists on this page, and within the group itself!!
Happy New Year!!!!!

Flair Flair 58 posts

Happy New Year all!!!!

I am thrilled to be included in these features, as I feel they are outstanding!! Thanks Kira, and thanks to everyone! It is good to be back with RB after being without broadband for nearly two months! I missed the community spirit.

Have a safe New Years eve!

Marion

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1034 posts

An abundance of Love has gone into each and every work featured here , it fills me with so much pride and happiness to belong to such a fabulous ‘family’ ,an Arty family ,a family that shares their passion of creativity and through that inspires each and everyone of us to reach our highest potential ………….I believe all of this comes down to our Host Kira you lead a magical group of Artistic people here in the most lovingly innovative way …Thank you from my Heart This is pure magic ! Happy New Year everyone ! Warmest wishes ~ Lynne

Brian Tarr Brian Tarr 1657 posts

Happy New Year Kira and all the talented Group members here. I am so proud to be a member of this group and want to thank Kira for all the hard work she puts in hosting it. I agree with all the nice comments above and it is such a privilege to be featured alongside such amazing talent, Brian

Olga Olga 80 posts

Thanks for the honor of being part of this excellent group and Features. Super job, everyone! Wishing you all many wonderful inspirations for the New Year.

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 467 posts

these are each so so so soooo beautiful …. what an inspiring array of magnificent art!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you all … and my most sincere best wishes for 2011 to bring joy and good health and prosperity to us all!!!!! An especial thanks to our darling Kira … who creates such a joyous atmosphere of encouragement that we each feel our creative wings spreading under her watchful eye!!!! Hugzzzz to all!!!!

Babcia Babcia 14 posts

I am honored to be among such talented people. A Happy and Healthy New Year to all of you!

Josephine Pugh Josephine Pugh 54 posts

This is such an inspirational selection! Thank you!

Barbara  Jones ~ PhotosEcosse Barbara Jones... 63 posts

Thank You so very much for choosing my image, I feel proud and honoured !
Happy New Year to you !!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait