★ART UNIVERSE★

Traditional, Photographic and Digital Art – exquisite to visit ☺

12-11-10...FEATURES: "CHRISTMAS CARDS"

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3833 posts

*Christmas Cards"
Proudly presenting a beautiful selection of cards already in the group – THANK YOU!
New entries will be added to this PERMANENT FEATURE PAGE as they are selected!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.
Please remember to write in the explanation that you have added a layer!

Enjoy and have a great creative weekend.
Kira :o)*

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1315 posts

These are just fabulous Kira! Thank you so much for featuring my “Peace” and “Seasons Greetings” with all these gorgeous cards, I’m so honoured and thrilled!
Congratulations to all these wonderful featured artists – great work everybody! :)x

NancySCoeho NancySCoeho 29 posts

Such a gorgeous selection of cards!!! Thank you so much for featuring “Love*Joy”! Like Chris said, definately an hour to be featured along side such talented artists!

Congratulations to everyone!!

Ellanita Ellanita 856 posts

Wow I am so amazed, honored and thrilled to be among all those wonderful artists, what a great wonderful surprise. Thank you so much for including Australian Christmas- “That’s how the Light gets in”
Congratulations to everyone and much joy and blessings
Ellanita

kindangel kindangel 436 posts

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE ARTISTS THAT ARE FEATURED! Great collection with fantastic art work, well done everyone!
Thank you so very much for the feature in your wonderful group, at once two my images “A Wonderful Christmas!” and “A Blessed Christmas” have such honor, I so greatly appreciated it!!!:)))
Irene

Tibby Steedly Tibby Steedly 39 posts

Wow, thanks so much for featuring my holiday card. I’m thrilled and honored to be part of this special group of artists. All the cards are so beautiful!!

mimulux mimulux 76 posts

thank you so much for featuring my holiday card here! this is awesome and i am very happy & feel honoured to have my art displayed amongst these fantastic works of art! :)))

mimu

Maria  Gonzalez Maria Gonzalez 182 posts

Wow! Many thanks for featuring my X-mas tree!!! I am so glad :D Beautiful works, congrats all!!!

Rebecca Cozart Rebecca Cozart 32 posts

What wonderful inspiring Christmas card images. Thanks so much for featuring my silly reindeer.

Brenda Boisvert Brenda Boisvert 427 posts

Thank you so much I’m so honoured to have my Christmas card featured with all these wonderful cards. Congrats to everyone! :-)))

Steve Farr Steve Farr 51 posts

Wow! These are some FANTASTIC cards!! I’m so proud to be featured here!! Thanks!!~S

SummerJade SummerJade 1341 posts

A beautiful and inspiring collection, and I’m honored to be part of it! Thanks for choosing my White Santa, and congratulations to all!! ♥♫♥

George Parapadakis ARPS (monocotylidono) George Parapad... 701 posts

Great selection! I am honoured and privileged to be selected amongst such company :-) Many thanksd Kara, much appreciated :-) George

Priska Wettstein Priska Wettstein 54 posts

Congrats to all artists.
I’m proud to be a part of them. Thank you!

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5186 posts

Wonderful collection of christmas cards .. huge congrats to all the artists featured .. Thank you so much for featureing two of my cards .. so proud to be among these wonderful people

NancySCoeho NancySCoeho 29 posts

Thank you for adding “Magical” this wonderful collection!!! An honour to be featured with such an awesome group of artists!!

David Carton David Carton 1350 posts

Excellent cards everyone!

-Whisper- -Whisper- 638 posts

I am so happy to be part of this really awesome collection of cards, many thanks and congrats to all!

Michael  Gunterman Michael Gunte... 42 posts

Thank you Kira and what a wounderful selection of works here, Congratulations to all….

paulgrand paulgrand 26 posts

Great selection idea!
Thanks for the inclusion! :-)

JackyP JackyP 5 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my ‘Tis the season to be jolly’ teddy image in your beautiful collection – very much appreciated :)

Maria  Gonzalez Maria Gonzalez 182 posts

Thank you, I am so proud!!! Congrats all artists, great works!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8465 posts

Excellent work! Congratulations to all featured!

WOW! What a surprise to find out that my card is also featured! Thanks! I’m honored!
Lucinda

yvil1 yvil1 414 posts

Thank you very much for including my card to your great collection!! :)

Tricia Winwood Tricia Winwood 86 posts

Many thanks to you, I am highly honoured to have my cards featured x and congrats to all the other featured cards x

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait