JUST FUN-Two day only please-Also,No Flowers,unless used in a humorous or unique way )

Accepting artwork depicting the Lighter (and, at times *Darker*) side of life;-)

Unusual features!!

Nicole W. Nicole W. 1377 posts

Dear members,

Check out todays unusual features, they are amazing! I am sure you will like them, they are worth your time for sure!

Have a save and happy week all!

FEATURES

crimsontideguy crimsontideguy 284 posts

I am proud to be a member of this group. Great features and thanks much for including one of mine, Mike

RobynLee RobynLee 1398 posts

From the Cute to The Bizarre;you’ve covered it all;Great Selection! Congrats to Everyone Featured:-)

Jan  Tribe Jan Tribe 431 posts

What great variety of fun photography and art! Congratulations to all featured!

Jay Gross Jay Gross 202 posts

Hahaha. Great pieces. Congratulations all. -J:

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 15236 posts

Delightful features! Congratulations to everyone!

wormink wormink 2445 posts

congrats to all enjoy and create

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5186 posts

wonderful creative collection of works .. huge congrats everyone .. thank you so much for including my mermaid

tinypaws tinypaws 1247 posts

Very well done everyone.Proud to be included and part of the group.

Maybrick Maybrick 11 posts

Congrats to all and thanks for the inclusion!

Wrayzo Wrayzo 4765 posts

Yes a great selection and collection of featured images, congratulations to all the featured artists!

Toma Ovidiu-Iulian Toma Ovidiu-Iu... 11 posts

Great pieces of art ! I’m honored to be featured with one of my works ! :)

Margaret  Hyde Margaret Hyde 8481 posts

Great selection. Congratulations.

Annmarie * Annmarie * 1092 posts

Thanks a lot for featuring my work in a this usual way. It is a very big honor to a part of this group. Congratulations all.

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1531 posts

Congratulations to everyone whose work has been featured. Many thanks to the hosts for including my work in this terrific collection

Roy  Massicks Roy Massicks 2489 posts

A terrific diverse selection – congratulations to all those featured. Lovely to have one of mine included ! Roy

Fledermaus Fledermaus 25 posts

Very unique ! Congratulations to all ! :)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait