*Just For You-DEDICATIONS!!! Closed until further notice...

Dedications to People, Places or Things

Just For You-DEDICATIONS ~ August 22, 2016

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2507 posts

The sun continues to shine with heat that is unbearable and the afternoon skies continue to bring thunder and plenty of rain. A cold drink filled with plenty of ice is in order. Dragon flies are wildly hunting this way and that and so I start my search for features! Enjoy…

The Old Mill Restaurant… prints and products by © Bob Hall

The universe in a soap-bubble! by badbugs

The Probe by vigor

savannah by psychoshadow

In the dry paddock by sandysartstudio

Lavender in a pot by Maree Clarkson

You Are Always On My Mind by Barbny

Flower on Fire by autumnwind

High Country Morning by Susan Bergstrom

Summer Reverie ~ Alone in a Meadow by SummerJade

Nilo the Goat by Chanel70

Mrs Steven’s Cottage by Elaine Teague

Bob Hall© Bob Hall© 180 posts

This is a great eclectic collection of gorgeous pieces Susan!!! Congrats to all artists! Many thanks for adding my piece to this collection. I’m greatly honored! =}:-)

vigor vigor 10277 posts

I love this summer collection, you can still feel the heat in them!!! Congrats to all the all the featured members for this week!!! Thank you for choosing my butterfly to be in the mix!!!

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3986 posts

Wonderful selections Susan! Thank you for including my image and congratulations to all the other featured artists on such inspiration works!

MotherNature2 MotherNature2 1110 posts

A choice collection! Lovely works by all with tons of inspiration for future projects! Thanks, Susan:>)

Congratulations to each of these very talented artists!

sandysartstudio sandysartstudio 451 posts

A collection that takes you around the world, wonderful. congratulations to all those lovely featured artists……….

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 3791 posts

Beautiful featured Art.
Congratulation to all.

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 21974 posts

A wonderful collection – congratulations to all the featured artists!

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 3506 posts

Thanks so much Susan for including my image of Mrs Steven’s Cottage. This is a delightful selection of features. Congratulations to all.

psychoshadow psychoshadow 642 posts

Beautiful images, glad to be among you
Congratulations all the artists on your feature!
Thank you

autumnwind autumnwind 13010 posts

Wonderful features, congratulations to everyone! Thank you so much Susan for including my work, such a beautiful honor! xxxxx♥

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2507 posts

I thank all of you for stopping by, in support of one another… You are who make this group so successful!!!

Chanel70 Chanel70 979 posts

Thank you Susan for the lovely feature of Nilo the Goat!! Congratulations everyone on your fine work being featured!!! xo :) Steph

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 10502 posts

Congratulations to all

Margaret  Hyde Margaret Hyde 8375 posts

Great selection. Congratulations to everyone.

Trena S Trena S 2439 posts

Wonderful :) Congrats to all xo

SummerJade SummerJade 1436 posts

I am honored to be included in this awesome collection! Thank you very much, and congratulations everyone!!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait