Japanfluence

Open to Tshirt Designers, Illustrators and photographers, to post pieces showing culture, food, textiles, people, places, etc; of/or influenced by Japan.

The Offenders Were Warned :(

tiffatron tiffatron 45 posts

Today is a rather sad day….
because despite 95% of our members supporting and upholding the japanfluence way, there are still too many people submitting TOTALLY IRRELEVANT art to this group.

Therefore, today is the day we switch the group back to ‘moderated’. we have sent many warnings and asked repeatedly for people to respect the theme. and while most are well behaved, the offenders are persistant, even in one case rejoining the group after they were deleted and re-submitting all their non-japan-related art. nice. that was the last straw i’m afraid… IT’S CLEAN UP TIME!

We apologise to all those lovely members who have played by the rules all the way along. we will ensure your work is promptly accepted into the group and those offending members will not only have their art removed, but also their membership.

Harsh but necessary, i think the afore mentioned 95% of you would agree it’s time to overhaul the mess these offenders have left…cluttering our lovely japanfluenced work with their irrelevant submissions (although i must admit some of them are quite amazing as art….but that’s beside the point, they are NOT in any way to do with our theme!!).

On a happy note – we are continuing to see some WONDERFUL japanfluenced art coming through from most of you so keep it up guys!!

your japanfluence hosts ♥

mobii mobii 84 posts

Go gett’em Tiff!

biddumy biddumy 603 posts

I totally agree that rules are rules!!!

tiffatron tiffatron 45 posts

thanks for the support guys – groups back on moderated and looking good…. hehe ;)

satsumagirl satsumagirl 5 posts

Other groups have incredibly strict definitions of what fits into their group. It is to the point where I have dropped out of those groups trying to guess what fits into their definition, but I think your request and expectations are reasonable. I think a little clean up here would be good.

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4177 posts

Thats so disappointing Tiff- but I think a switch to moderation is really good for the group :))) I LOVE THIS GROUP xx

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait