! Inspired Art ! - The Revival

For all creative visual arts that have been inspired by poems, songs, musics, quotes, link to another art, and/or personal ideas.

The Group is Closed Until ????

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3775 posts

I SO agree with what Sandy says, I miss you too Francis and would love it if you took up the reigns again! Have a great day! ♥

artisandelimage artisandelimage 850 posts

thank you sandra and maree… in fact, I am thinking about reopening the group, even if I still think that the changes made by RB did not improve my experience here ! views and comments have dramatically reduced, sales were not better, and if I am not connected 24 hours in a row (which I am not obviously) it is more complicated to follow activities when they occurred more than 10 minutes ago. the fact is that I truly miss to see your great artworks. I am working on some change in the rules. so keep posted if you want to be updated !
my best, francis.

Qnita Qnita 5511 posts

GREAT!! :-)

linmarie linmarie 2110 posts

so happy to read you are giving this another try Francis.. thank you .. we have missed the group greatly!!!!

SummerJade SummerJade 1319 posts

Hi, Francis,
I came here today to drop out as I fear you may have health problems that keep you from returning. It’s been a long time and we’ve had even more changes at RB. Each time we both gain and lose. They are in business and so are we, so mistakes should be corrected by default. Because of this, I’m thinking it may be a matter of your health (hope not!). Anyway, I won’t make a decision today, but I’ll check back soon to see if you post an update. Best New Years Wishes!
~Jade

PutterHug PutterHug 39 posts

I so hope this group opens again. I really miss it. I hope you are doing well Francis.
All my best~
Peechez

Any progress yet on re-opening the group Francis? Your last chance! lol! Going… going…

GONE! Sorry, but I’ve waited a long time now for the group to re-open and obviously it is not. See ya on FB Francis!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait