Impressionism Café - HANDMADE Art ONLY

Artist's Café - Artists from around the world, please join us and display your beautiful HANDMADE ART!!! This is one of the World's Best Galleries of: paintings, drawings and digital paintings

Featured Artworks - 15 March 2011

myrrhage myrrhage 842 posts

Congratulations to our Group’s oustanding members, whose BEAUTIFUL artworks are FEATURED today! Today I was drawn to feature these lovely pieces representing – to me – Hope, Goodness, and Light. Thank you all so much for sharing your beauty with our gallery and with the world.

Northern Lights
by fuelthesoul

Star child’s journey home…..
by Kevin McGeeney

Blue light
by AlisonJohnson

Looking Through Light
by Josie Duff

White Night
by MinoYasue

When Darkness Asked the Light to Dance
by Jay Taylor

Genesis, A birth of Creation !
by LorusMaver

The Fisherman and His Soul
by Matthew Rogers

Big Joe Spirit Guide of Johannesburg
by CrismanArt

Heaven Waits….
by linmarie

by BenPotter

Mountain Abstract
by Allison Ashton

Your host,
Miriam Morgan

March 15, 2011

linmarie linmarie 2102 posts

thanks so very much, what a beautiful collection of images chosen here, they would look so wonderful hanging side by side in a gallery,, great job and great images..

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4684 posts

Today’s selection is GORGEOUS, Miriam!!!…as always….:)

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL whose excellent works are FEATURED here!!!

allicata allicata 55 posts

Thank you so much! What a wonderful honor!

Kevin McGeeney Kevin McGeeney 21 posts

Thanks so much Miriam for featuring my work! all these works are beautiful and a great selection!!!

eoconnor eoconnor 2450 posts

Wonderful art well done all !LIz

Beverley  Johnston Beverley John... 33 posts

Wow, Thankyou so much for the feature and what amazing company to be in stunning stunning work.Beverley Fuelthesoul.

CrismanArt CrismanArt 606 posts

Thank you so much beautiful Miriam, don’t have words. Very much touched! Gratefully from Christiane

Jay Taylor Jay Taylor 225 posts

Thank you so much, Miriam – this is a beautiful selection of works, and I am proud to be featured amongst them :-)

Alison Johnson Alison Johnson 30 posts

Thank you very much Miriam, what a wonderful collection full of hope and light so pleased to be included as part of it, Alisonxx

Josie Duff Josie Duff 2 posts

Thank you for featuring my work and congratulations to all!

Sally Griffin Sally Griffin 3704 posts

wow…very nice collection and congrats to all!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait