Impressionism Café - HANDMADE Art ONLY

Artist's Café - Artists from around the world, please join us and display your beautiful HANDMADE ART!!! This is one of the World's Best Galleries of: paintings, drawings and digital paintings

Featured Artwork - 28 September 2010

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4715 posts

………..
……………………………………….

Congratulations to our Group’s brilliant members, whose excellent artworks are Featured today!!!
Your beautiful work is our Group’s pride and asset!!!
Thank you for your membership!!!

This time I chose some Wintery and Icy images; how wonderful is to see so many interpretations, beautiful works filtered through each artists personality…:)
*We have a BEAUTIFUL HOMEPAGE again…:)…!!!

Forty Seventh Fall
by Cynthia Lund Torroll

Before Wong
by John Fish

african girl from imagination
by Elena Malec

Old lady from Russia
by Noel78

She is in Love
by Heidi Erisman
!

DisCo Project….The Reveal…page 5…Phenomenal Woman 2
by Janis Zroback
!

A Portrait A Day 4 – Giorgio Bordin
by Yevgenia Watts

‘Grandma’ R.I.P.
by Cat Leonard

Water Sprite 2
by Norah Jones

VI
by Adam Bogusz

Mr Roy Moore
by eruthart

Sunette
by ♡Susan van Zyl♡

your host,
Betty Hermann
September 28. 2010

eoconnor eoconnor 2467 posts

wonderful artistry a great showing of portraits well done all !LIz

adambogusz adambogusz 78 posts

Thanks very much to the group…it’s always such a thrill and honour to be featured…Love it!!! :)

Congratulations to all of the artists too…great work.
Adam

eMalec eMalec 92 posts

thank you so much, Betty for encouraging members who draw faces.It’s real hard, reference or not and you seem to understand that and promote portraits in this group.I feel very proud to be among the featured today. Thank you.

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 8148 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my work…I am thrilled to be linked to such a wonderful group of artists….

Susan van Zyl Susan van Zyl 640 posts

You are such a star host, Betty!
Thanx for all your hard work and effort to promote other artists
Much appreciated!!
Awesome artworks! Congratulations to all the artists featured!

eruthart eruthart 7 posts

Thanks Betty for all of your work in our group. It is an honor & pleasure to be recognized in this fine group of artists.

Norah Jones Norah Jones 194 posts

Many thanks Betty and congratulations to all the featured artists.

glennskibsted glennskibsted 4 posts

I am new with RB and still figuring out what is happening here. But now I am delighted that I read the message from Betty. Congratulations Betty for honoring such great talents, and bow in front of the artists. All 12 have different styles and express something unique through each subject.

A calendar should be done out of it …12 artists, 12 months. Beautiful gift for Christmas :-)

Best greetings,

Glenn

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2771 posts

Great portraits. Congratulations to everyone.

Noel78 Noel78 24 posts

Thank you Betty for the feature!
it’s suc a thrill always! I love all the wonderful work from all the magnificent artist, each is a masterpiece! it’s such an honour fo mer to show my work with all my friends! Again my dear friend Thanks a million! God bless you and everyone here.
Irma

craftloft craftloft 916 posts
  • Congratulations to all the featured members!
  • These are amazing artworks. Well done Betty, great choices here.
Antonio  Luppino Antonio Luppino 35 posts

Well done to all the artist, fantastic work! :D

marella marella 89 posts

WHAT a pleasure and experience to be part of this group – !! Congratulations to all the featured artists – your work is amazing (super choices Betty!)
THIS group rocks !!

BettyHermann BettyHermann 4715 posts

OMGoodness!…seeing so many wonderful posts fills my heart with immeasurable happiness…:)
Thank you very, very much dear members!!!

Kostas Koutsoukanidis Kostas Koutsou... 227 posts

Wonderful selection, congratulations to all!

Heidi Erisman Heidi Erisman 122 posts

Elisabeta, thank you for the opportunity to be featured here and with these great pieces. I love this group with its wonderful artists and points of view. And I concur with those above, you are so good at hostessing and rallying us together. Bravo to you!

lanadi lanadi 164 posts

What an interesting selection, Betty! They are all so different and unique, and it is really difficult to choose favorites. I love them all, and the way you’ve arranged them together is really clever. Thanks for showing these wonderful artworks to us, and for being such a creative host!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait