ISODIAWD

Drawing and Illustration HQ

Longest Illustration

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4179 posts

Yaaaaaaaaay Sam, that is VERY cool, it will go great when posted together- soz I cant help with the techy side- sure someone will :))

ROUBLE RUST ROUBLE RUST 1782 posts

OMG you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t believe how this piece turned out – amazing work everybody. Can’t wait and …shivering… for my turn too xx

Nick Ford Nick Ford 356 posts

WOWSERS! This is going great guns!!! What an awesome idea!

If there’s room (not sure if it’s finalised) can i be whacked on the end on the list?

Simon Sherry Simon Sherry 1563 posts

Love the follow-on Sam – very cool and a nice redirection!

Nick, I do believe that the idea is to just keep this thing growing with more and more contributors, so I’d say talk to Damien about nabbing a slot.

Michman Michman 446 posts

Am I able to be as well, This is really cool. p.s. Sam’s doesn’t seem to be showing up.

Damien Mason Damien Mason 2932 posts

All you have to do is add your name here and you go on the list. we’re just working through based on expressions of interest in this thread

matthewdunnart matthewdunnart 764 posts

This is too cool to not get involved in..Can you add me to the list please? :-)

Cool, well put my name down then too.

yah! It’s awesome to see the list growing…. oooooooooh can’t wait for my turn!!!!!!!!!!!

o0OdemocrazyO0o o0OdemocrazyO0o 29 posts

oh oh this is ammmmmmazin! :D
would love a go (gotta get my home comp up and running again… huge hard drive vacation… :(

Excellent – more peeps for the neverending illo! Spread the word – would be great to see this thing get HUGE!!!

quigonjim quigonjim 294 posts

WOW, this is great stuff.
Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go? Can I have a go?

iamsla iamsla 27 posts

This is a brain banging idea! I’ll be up to doing a section of this fantastic mural, if you want.

Sam Dantone Sam Dantone 40 posts

Okay, so here is my corrected addition…

I can’t wait to see it all come together.

Sam

Great work Sam :))

HA! Awesome stuf fmate – love, love LOVE the way you’ve dropped the previous bits into the kid’s phone screen – brilliance!

Ok… so how do I get aboard this joyride the?

As Simon says, love the phone pic tie-in : )

Very cool. I agree on the mobile phone piece.

This is starting to remind me of Eschers Metamorphisis III piece. With a full 6.8 meters in length, I’m looking forward to the final outcome of this.

Damien Mason Damien Mason 2932 posts

Beautifully done Sam!

Here’s your section at full size:

And here’s the complete illustration so far

Next up is Tordo

Oh wow :))))

Sam Dantone Sam Dantone 40 posts

I am thrilled to see it all together to this point.

Thank you for all of the very nice comments… I had plenty of good inspiration to work from.

I am looking forward to where this is going… good luck everyone.

Thank you Damien for spearheading the project and sowing up everyone’s work.

Sam Dantone

Russell Greenwood Russell Greenwood 290 posts

This is so so great – I’m up for a go whenever you get around to me.

:)

Natalie Tyler Natalie Tyler 1493 posts

This is looking sensational guys … :) I’m in when you get further down the list too …

robpixaday robpixaday 3065 posts

Yikes! This is too cool!
How long’s the list? Have I got time to learn how to draw this well?

::runs home to practice::

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait