ISODIAWD

Drawing and Illustration HQ

DRAWING JAM #6 ELEVENELEVEN

Anita Inverarity Anita Inverarity 4179 posts

DRAWING JAM # 6- ELEVEN ELEVEN

The model for this jam is Eleveneleven or Shan (A talented and active member in our group)
This is another Group Cross Over Jam. Any works produced here can also be entered into
The Bubblers Portrait Group and the Eleveneleven Challenge (which is now running over there)

Here is the link
ELEVEN ELEVEN CHALLENGE AT BUBBLERS PORTRAIT GROUP

Introducing Eleveneleven
Lots of Inspiring Photos Here- Hope you have lots of fun :)))

juha juha 14 posts

superbe, ces portraits, sont vraiment très beaux, elle est une fille très jolie

Ray Jackson Ray Jackson 737 posts

Yes what Juha said,very beautyfull and so many choses to pick from,it would be a joy to paint ELEVENELEVEN’ S portrait.:-)

ELEVENELEVEN’S A PERFECT 10 !

Wow Razar thats sooooooooooo wonderful !! I love the balance of her green eyes and top and the autumny feel- such a great piece, you completely rock these jams :)))

Thank you Anitalnveratity ,glade you like it ,the autumny and sultry feel is what I was going for.:-)

© Karin Taylor © Karin Taylor 3780 posts

fantastic work Razar!! woohoo..that’s the one i would choose too…i love that one with her under the doona? quilt? it’s such a great composition!

Thanks Karen .

noone265 noone265 132 posts

That is beautiful Razar1. Love, love love the hair. :):)

Thank you noone265:-)

Here is a graphite sketch and then my first ever attempt at painting a portrait. Yay!

Wonderful Noone- First portrait painting !!! Its looks fabulous, love the colours. Hope you will enter the Bubblers portrait challenge :))

Thanks Anita. I have just been over there and entered. :):)

Brilliant xx

FIRST painting? ,it she looks like you’ve painted before ! great job,

KristySB KristySB 67 posts

Razar1 – another fantastic drawing! I love the intensity in her eyes and volume in her hair! Eleveneleven is a great subject.
Noone265 – I can’t believe that is your first ever portrait painting. It’s wonderful! The contrast of her hair and eyes is very striking!

Well done guys!

Thanks Anita, razar1 and Kristy. Yes Eleveneleven is a great subject – beautiful eyes and hair – delish. Yes this is the first time I have ever painted a portrait and it was so much fun – keen to try some more. These jams are the closest I get to an art class so they are invaluable to me and a great way to just have a go with lots of support. Thanks again. :):):)

Thats a wonderful way to look at the Jams- thank you xxx

retromancy retromancy 33 posts

Did this in a sketchbook last night.

razar1 – I love the way you have captured her eyes in your portrait.
noone – nice first go at a portrait – you captured her eyes well too.

WOW Retromancy- That is so beautiful- really delicate and soft- adorable !!! I do hope you wil enter the Bubblers Portrait challenge too :))

© Karin Taylor © Karin Taylor 3780 posts

Gorgeous works noone and retromancy! ;). What talent!!

Thanks Anita and Karin. Just went and explored the Bubblers portrait group and entered.

Hay ,retromancy thats a great portrait of Eleveneleven ,very well done .

Hi retromancy. So so beautiful. Lovely and soft. :):)

Razar1 and noone265 – thanks for the kind words – the pic was fun to do.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait