I Love Italy

This group is dedicated to all those who love Italy, it’s culture, people and sights. Submit your best work to show off Italy and share your passion with all of us

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

skywatcher skywatcher 43 posts

To everyone who has uploaded, commented, been favoured, featured, and viewed over the last year in our group we thank you so much. Molto bene

We wish all our friend here on RedBubble and our little group all the best for the festive period and hope 2011 brings more success and fortune and loads of photo opportunities.

Thank you again for being here and being our friends. We promise to comment more next year and have more challenges. We might have more time then – - LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A WONDERFUL 2011

Iain and Daniela

Molto Grazie

pmreed pmreed 35 posts

Anche a Loro!

Daniela Cifarelli Daniela Cifarelli 235 posts

LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
U are my only love….besides hubby….lol…
And…TO EVERYBODY…..
I take advantage of my beloved co-host’s mail to wish you all a TERRIFIC 2011 full of joy,happiness, peace,love and….more features and more activities as well….LOL…
Much love everyone!
DANIELA

leystan leystan 111 posts

Merry Christmas to all- and happy new year! Leystan aka Louise

Antonello Incagnone "incant" Antonello Inca... 27 posts

auguri per uno splendido 2011 a tutti

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8562 posts

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Happy New Year to all!

sstarlightss sstarlightss 1112 posts

Happy New Year, Daniela and Iain and all of this great Group Members.
Felice Anno Nuovo Daniela e Iain e a tutti i membri di questo Gruppo speciale.

Claudia ;o)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait