Freedom to Shine (NO NUDITY)

The desire of this group is to give beginners, amateurs, and professionals a chance to shine side by side; in their own respective art forms! --->TRY CLICKING OUR CATEGORY TABS BELOW TO REFINE YOUR SEARCH<---

[Toolbar] for Easy redbubbling

D R Moore D R Moore 2784 posts

Redbubble Toolbar

The easy way to navigate the bubble
I’ve found that the easiest way to navigate on redbubble was to create my own tool bar with links and shortcuts to the things that I do on the bubble. I’ve added many new options and shortcuts.
It works with Internet Explorer and Firefox
I hope you find this toolbar as useful as I have. Click images for a larger Preview
The down arrow next to redbubble logo will open a menu of options notice the “Suggestions by bubblemail” link contact me with any suggestions
Click Here to Get it

Click for a Larger view
If changes are made the toolbar will automatically update or you can click the “refresh tool bar” in the menu above
The options are pretty much self explanatory the “Toolbar options” will open a new box with many features to make the bar work for you.
Click for Larger View
To add and remove buttons from the toolbar uncheck the buttons you do not want to display
Click for Larger View
Shortcuts to some software can be found in the
“Usefull components” menu below (I use Note Pad a lot)
Click for Larger View
To add new work Click for Larger View Click for Larger View! Click for Larger View
The “My Bubble” button includes a links to “Edit Profile” "Bubblemail""Redbubble Forums"and your “Bulk Editor”
use the “Edit this work” link from the "public preview page to go to the edit page
Click for Larger View
Manage your Bubblesite Gallery Click for Larger View Click for Larger View
The Feeds menu Contains Links to Challenges Your group Challenges, Open for entries, Voting Now and Recently Completed a link to your Favorites and many more
Click for Larger View
The “My Work by Page” gives you access to your works by page assuming you have 10 or less pages

New “Send to” button send any web page to your Blogger, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Gmail, Google Reader, Google Notebook, Google Bookmarks, delicious (full save), reddit, or Tineye

The search box includes Searching Rebbubble, Redbubble Groups, Flickr, and Google images

If you would like the search option but not the toolbar get the
“Quick Search” bookmarklet which is just a bookmark to use the search feature.
See More about bookmarklet
I hope you like using it, and don’t forget to let me know if you would like to have something included that I may have missed.
Click Here to Get the Toolbar
Happy Bubbling
Dan
See all my How-to’s Here Includes “Framed image on Bubblesite home page”, “Adding Calendars to your bubblesite”, “feedjit Live Traffic Feed”, “Using tags on Redbubble”, “Add a visitor counter to your bubblesite or profile page” and More

solareclips~Julie  Alexander solareclips~Ju... 469 posts

SO AWESOME!!!! I just downloaded and installed this and I have to say that I LOVE IT!!!

I’m glad you like it, I can’t tell you how much time this little add on has saved me.(With my bubble addiction)

New add works with a pop up window

The product options are pre selected card, canvas, etc for new art

and all colors available for T-Shirts is pre selected

Stecar Stecar 11 posts

wow this is clever. downloading now and giving it a go. Thanks for you efforts and sharing

Christine Clarke Christine Clarke 826 posts

Thanks so much! I really needed some help, this was so easy to do, even for a non-techie like me!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait