Freedom to Shine (NO NUDITY)

The desire of this group is to give beginners, amateurs, and professionals a chance to shine side by side; in their own respective art forms! --->TRY CLICKING OUR CATEGORY TABS BELOW TO REFINE YOUR SEARCH<---

Perspective of automatic drawing.

Andy Nawroski Andy Nawroski 1201 posts

Like all art good drawing eventually becomes automatic and undisciplined. What I find interesting is the constant rythme of angle to overall perspective that a finished drawing contains. It usually encaptures something totally different and opposite to the intentional desires of the artist and when the finished peice is viewed is rarely seen as a focusing point. I question I have is this perspective wether it be circular, spiral, cubist, dissappearing or conceptional an inherent subconcious curiosity towards things: we cannot understand, sexual – spiritual desire, egotistical, mathamatical – causation etc.
Any response will be appreciated. Thanx Andy

Susan Duffey Susan Duffey 88 posts

I can not agree with your first statement. There are thousands of artists through the centuries with a lifetime’s art and drawings to dispute this. Their drawings retain a freshness and vigour whatever their subject matter.

Andy Nawroski Andy Nawroski 1201 posts

Ok fine! but doesnt this suggest a certain ammount of undiscipline that dictates the freedom?

Susan Duffey Susan Duffey 88 posts

Do you equate experimentation with undiscipline?

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait