FOR ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS

We are about Photography. This group is for the New Photographer as well as the Experienced Photographer. No Spiders Accepted

Features - 8/5/2013 - Food For Thought

v-something v-something 779 posts

A feast for the eyes :)
Congratulations to all featured!!!

Three Apples a Day: Weight Loss Plan
by paintingsheep

Thai Food Ingredients
by Charlotte Lake

Turkish delight
by rasim1

Japanese Knotweed
by DreamCatcher/ Kyrah Barbette L Hale

New York City Means Pizza
by Mikell Herrick

Hungarian Meatballs
by ©The Creative Minds

2 in red
by katarina86

❀◕‿◕❀MILK FROM A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW LOL..MM GOOD!!❀◕‿◕❀
by ╰⊰✿ℒᵒᶹᵉ Bonita✿⊱╮ Lalonde✿⊱╮

FISH SANDWICH
by TomBaumker

Porky the Seahorse
by AuntDot

Macarons
by Caroline Fournier

Something Creamy To Get Your Tongue Around
by Fara

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 9843 posts

Congratulations to all nicely done and presented by all nice viewing and selections by all..Thank you for featuring MILK FROM A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW I am thrilled to receive this thank you

©The Creative  Minds ©The Creative ... 149 posts

wonderful selection…thanks for choosing my work “Hungarian Meatballs” to be amongst the featured ones…Congratulations to all :)

Gilberte Gilberte 304 posts

A delight to look at your pictures!

Fara Fara 195 posts

This is wonderful and I am delighted to be featured…………………………..many thanks……………………………Joyce

AuntDot AuntDot 4889 posts

Thanks so much for featuring my fun shot, Porky the Seahorse. Congratulations to the other featured artists! Nice work everyone!

DreamCatcher/ Kyrah DreamCatcher/ ... 57 posts

wow this is great , Thank you so much for the feature of >>>>>> Japanese Knotweed :-)

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4511 posts

Fantastic Work everyone! Congratulations to all of you on your well deserved features!

TomBaumker TomBaumker 45 posts

Thanks very much for FEATURING my FISH SANDWICH !

EdsMum EdsMum 21674 posts

Wonderful lot of lovely features, congratulations to all who featured. well done Vicki. Shirley

A big thanks to everyone for dropping in and commenting – it’s great to see so much activity in these pages :)

There are so many talented artists in this group, it makes features day a real pleasure!

rasim1 rasim1 169 posts

Thanks so much.I enjoyed all food photos you have selected for feature.All the best

Thank you for your lovely comments Rasim :)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait