Flower works - TEXTURED Layers applied - 2 images per day

Group for textured layers added over flower photography only. **IMAGE FORMAT ONLY**

Evita is June's featured member for 2016

wildpatchouli wildpatchouli 1530 posts

!

June featured member is Evita

Congratulations Evita! You are this month’s featured group member under the group’s ‘award’ format for featuring members! The issuing of the award is considered, deserved and earned – as opposed to an automatic feature on winning a group challenge.

The award is given not only for outstanding quality of work, but also and importantly, for ongoing support within the group (responding to posts, participating in challenges and encouraging fellow members) and friendships fostered through membership.

Featured members have continuously supported this group and we highly value that support. We hope Evita in this case, will be inspired now to continue enjoying the group, feel an integral part of it and share more of her works. Link to her portfolio above.

Shown below is a sample of Evita’s portfolio (not necessarily group-related). Do stop over at her pages though so you can see the full extent of her wonderful artistry and works. Images are linked and therefore clickable.

If there is one of Evita’s images that particularly strikes you from her portfolio, then add it to the gallery below, let’s make it a page of beauty.

FLOWERS

Magnolia

Summer of 2012

The 1st Magnolia

Spring Song

Blushing Rose

STILL LIFE

Up In Smoke

Ripples In Time

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1605 posts

Congratulations on this lovely honour Evita! Your work is beautiful and you always take the time to visit the work of other artists and leave a lovely message. When I think Evita, I think Magnolia, so I have shared a gorgeous magnolia image.

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2507 posts

Oh Evita…such a wonderful honor for you who support so many others on RedBubble! Congratulations and now your artistic beauties shall be seen by so many!!! Evocative creations that have me writing poetry freely, your approach is fresh and revealing of your gentle spirit. I am so happy for you!

MotherNature MotherNature 6667 posts

My dear lady – you are such a special RB member, always giving to your fellow artists! Congratulations on being chosen as June’s featured artist of the month, an honor well-deserved!

Here is a particular favorite of mine. You’ve captured the love of these two sisters:>)

Your work is lovely, no matter what subject you’re presenting, and you inspire me to keep striving to improve. Thank you for just being you!

Alexandra Lavizzari Alexandra Lavi... 2790 posts

Evita’s work always stands out, I have been admiring her work for a long time and am always struck by the wide range of her subjects and her very special touch! Congratulations for this wonderful and so well deserved honor, Evita. Looking forward to viewing new images of yours in the future!

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 3448 posts

Congratulations Evita. Certainly a well-deserved honour. Your work is outstanding and an inspiration to others.

Evita Evita 17928 posts

Wow …Dear Cynthia and Karen….. I’m very honored…you have made my day!!!!….. Thank you so very much!!!!
It’s a wonderful surprise… I’m very thrilled to see my works displayed on this page!!!!

Linda, Susan, MotherNature, Alexandra, Elaine…. Thank you very much for your kind words!!!!!

Evita ☺♥

Trena S Trena S 2439 posts

Awwwe Congrats Evita xo

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1297 posts

Congratulations Evita on this well-deserved feature! I love the diversity of your work which is never less than outstanding. Your floral images are stunning and I was going to choose one of those as my fave, but just could not go past the wonderful texturing and simplicity of this vintage sewing machine …

Gben Gben 64 posts

Beautiful work !

Qnita Qnita 5417 posts

Congratulations Evita! Well deserved!
Isn’t this beautiful!?

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait