Flower works - TEXTURED Layers applied - 2 images per day

Group for textured layers added over flower photography only. **IMAGE FORMAT ONLY**

W/e features 10/4/2016

Karen  Betts Karen Betts 3408 posts

Hello everyone,

Before I share these wonderful features. Please may I ask you all to just review the group’s rules and guidelines. I have spent a lot of time rejecting images from *both flower groups this morning. Soft focus needs to be created with lensbaby, extension tubes. No as is flowers either* Moan over : )

We have new features up for viewing… 12 stunning and very beautiful works I was drawn to the deeper rich colour of red today. Hope you enjoy them.!

Join us in congratulating all artists…. to leave a comment and/or favourite a work, please visit our Group’s Homepage and click on each individual work.

Congratulations to all artists featured today…Fabulous work!

You are invited to add your large version of your work in this Gallery! (How to Do This)

Don’t forget to sign the guestbook before exiting the Gallery!

April challenge ~ spring challenge is open ~ Check your image is in the group I am busy spring cleaning the group

Cynthia is still away so just me holding the reins so things may take a little longer to happen. Thank you.

MotherNature MotherNature 6700 posts

These are truly exceptional works – congratulations to each artist!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 22012 posts

A stunning collection – congratulations to all the featured artists!

AnnieSnel AnnieSnel 155 posts

Beautiful collection Karen, Congrats to all artist!

visionsonart visionsonart 298 posts

Congratulations to everyone, it is a nice collection

Evita Evita 18117 posts

Beautiful works… Thank you for including Red Frangipani Bloom among them… Congratulations to my fellow featured artists! ☺♥

wildpatchouli wildpatchouli 1552 posts

Stunning works individually, and together on this page! Great choices and thank you for including one of mine Karen. Also for minding the groups while I’ve been away. Congratulations to the featured artists!

Laurie Search Laurie Search 231 posts

I’m sorry I’m so late, but thank you so, so much for the wonderful feature!!!! And huge congratulations to everyone who’s featured!!! Such beautiful works!!!! :)))

Laurie Search Laurie Search 231 posts

I’m sorry I’m so late, but thank you so, so much for the wonderful feature!!!! And huge congratulations to everyone who’s featured!!! Such beautiful works!!!! :)))

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait