Flower Art - No Photography

NO-PHOTOGRAPHY BOTANICAL ART GROUP. (Flowers, Leaves, Botanicals)

Features ~ 1 September 2017 ~ Flower Art

wildpatchouli wildpatchouli 1493 posts

Dear Artists,

Another twelve creative and beautiful works of art have been featured.

Fantastic work everyone – I admire your talent so much. The art looks just beautiful on the clothing and other merchandise.

Please show your support for the featured by leaving a congratulatory comment below or in the artists’ profiles. All images are linked.

Featured artists – you are invited to add a large version of your work in the comments below.
To do this: Right-click on your image, copy the URL or image address

(which will look a bit like this – https:// ih1.redbubble.net/image.357211671.1208/flat,140×140,075,t.u4.jpg))

paste it between exclamation marks (!), then carefully change the 140×140 size to 550×550. Ensure the x is lower case. To get really fancy, change the little ‘t’ to an ‘f’ for un-cropped image.

~Cynthia
4 September 2017

mirimo mirimo 7 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my INNOCENT LOVE!! …and congrats to all featured artists!

Link to this and to all products carrying this design

Kioto Kioto 3 posts

Wow great!) Thank you very much!

B0red B0red 5 posts

Wow thanks that’s amazing! Thanks for featuring “death in paradise”

tanyadraws tanyadraws 24 posts

Wow thank you so much for featuring my red poppy pattern! What a lovely selection of florals there are this month. <3

Anis Illustration Anis Illustration 7 posts

Thank you for the feature! We love flowers!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 22144 posts

An impressive set – congratulations to all the featured artists!

HoneybethStudio HoneybethStudio 2 posts

Awesome, this totally made my day! Thank you so much for featuring my "Upside Down Tullip Pattern.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait