Flower Art - No Photography

NO-PHOTOGRAPHY BOTANICAL ART GROUP. (Flowers, Leaves, Botanicals)

Features ~ 1 September 2017 ~ Flower Art

wildpatchouli wildpatchouli 1561 posts

Dear Artists,

Another twelve creative and beautiful works of art have been featured.

Fantastic work everyone – I admire your talent so much. The art looks just beautiful on the clothing and other merchandise.

Please show your support for the featured by leaving a congratulatory comment below or in the artists’ profiles. All images are linked.

Featured artists – you are invited to add a large version of your work in the comments below.
To do this: Right-click on your image, copy the URL or image address

(which will look a bit like this – https:// ih1.redbubble.net/image.357211671.1208/flat,140×140,075,t.u4.jpg))

paste it between exclamation marks (!), then carefully change the 140×140 size to 550×550. Ensure the x is lower case. To get really fancy, change the little ‘t’ to an ‘f’ for un-cropped image.

~Cynthia
4 September 2017

mirimo mirimo 13 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my INNOCENT LOVE!! …and congrats to all featured artists!

Link to this and to all products carrying this design

Kioto Kioto 3 posts

Wow great!) Thank you very much!

B0red B0red 5 posts

Wow thanks that’s amazing! Thanks for featuring “death in paradise”

tanyadraws tanyadraws 24 posts

Wow thank you so much for featuring my red poppy pattern! What a lovely selection of florals there are this month. <3

Anis Illustration Anis Illustration 7 posts

Thank you for the feature! We love flowers!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 22046 posts

An impressive set – congratulations to all the featured artists!

HoneybethStudio HoneybethStudio 2 posts

Awesome, this totally made my day! Thank you so much for featuring my "Upside Down Tullip Pattern.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait