Feminine Intent

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

A Revolution in Kindness ~ Feminine Intent ~ June 17, 2104

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Brilliant work!

To click on any individual work, please go to the overview page.

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists and writers.
Your work is…. our truths.

goddarb goddarb 2120 posts

Wonderful selections today, Tori!! Congratulations to all featured artists whether in words or otherwise.

autumnwind autumnwind 12271 posts

Beautiful features, congrats everyone!!!!

Susan Werby Susan Werby 2532 posts

I love the way you have curated this gallery, Tori…peaceful and balanced- it flows…
Congratulations to the artists and writers featured here!!! Beautiful treats and truths…
Thank you, Tori, for including my poetry Limitless-always an honor…

RC deWinter RC deWinter 615 posts

A wonderful themed collection, thank you for including my work, Tori. Congrats to all featured.

Anthea  Slade Anthea Slade 303 posts

What a beautiful collection Tori. Congratulations to talented writers and artists. I feel honoured that you have included A Revolution in Kindness in this group.

su2anne su2anne 1558 posts

an inspiring wonderful selection tori
how very lucky we are to have such talent!!
congratulations to all those featured
x suzanne:))

karo karo 176 posts

Amazing! Keep it up, you have great works, inspiring, breath taking!

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 906 posts

Thanks so much for including my painting and congratulations to all

Alison Gilbert Alison Gilbert 892 posts

Thanks Tori for your wonderful selection… I love what you say “Your work is our…. truths”!! Congratulations to the talented writers and artists whose features here are so well deserved!! :))

Donna19 Donna19 866 posts

Thank you so much for the feature. Congratulations Artists. Your work is a wonderful diversion.

Deborah Downes Deborah Downes 1063 posts

Such a beautiful blending of images and words. Congratulations to each of the featured artists. Outstanding work.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait