Feminine Intent

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

Light Unto Herself ~ Feminine Intent ~ May 20, 2013

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Please join me in congratulating Beatrice Cloake, as Feminine Intent’s Star of the Week. Beatrice’s artwork is magnificent, from her land and seascapes to her still lives and portraits. Even though Beatrice has only been a member of our group for a short time she has made a huge impact in our group. We are lucky to have her as a member. Let’s celebrate Beatrice this week while she is in the spotlight. We appreciate your support. Thank you.

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists and writers!
Your work is wonderful!

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

Congratulations everyone – great work and fine selection Tori ☺

Donna19 Donna19 866 posts

Congratulations everyone and thank you so much for beginning my week so lovely Tori. xo

anaisanais anaisanais 436 posts

THANKS OF HEART FOR THIS FABULOUS FEATURE!!!!CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE SPLENDID ARTISTS FEATURED!!!

autumnwind autumnwind 12458 posts

Congrats to all!!!!

mmargot mmargot 189 posts

Humbled to be among these thoughtful and excellent expressions of emotion … congratulations to all, and thank you, tori!

Arco Iris  R Arco Iris R 311 posts

Congratulations to all. Job well done and thank you also for including me in this wonderful feature list. And I do have to thank our hosts non stopping work.
Thank you Tori for being you.
xoxo

Alga Washington Alga Washington 351 posts

Congratulations to all, wonderful work and thank you so much Tori for including my work among this great selection.

Evita Evita 17742 posts

Wonderful selections… Congratulations to everyone !!!! ☺♥

Cathleen Tarawhiti Cathleen Taraw... 222 posts

Hi, thanks for the feature :)

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

Wonderful work!!!

Congratulations to all featured artists :)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait