Feminine Intent

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

Between the Lines ~ Feminine Intent ~ April 2, 2013

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Please join me in congratulating Margot ( PhDilettante) our new Star of the Week Margot is supportive in our forums and her work is wonderful. Let’s celebrate Margot this week. Thank you for your support. Please take a moment to leave a short note, it really means a lot to our artists.

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists.
Your work is beautiful!

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.

Anthea  Slade Anthea Slade 303 posts

Congratulations to all talent featured artists and writers. All wonderful work. Thank you for featuring my Musings on Love.

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3157 posts

Congratulations to all the wonderful artists and writers who are featured today, and I am delighted to see my ‘Sepia Siren’ up there in such great company!!!!

Clare Colins Clare Colins 771 posts

Congratulations to all artists. Thank you for adding one of mine too.

bdazzled bdazzled 3748 posts

Congratulations all – I can see I’m in excellent company.
Thank you Tori for all you do and of course for this feature – feeling happy ☺

Vicki Spindler (VHS Photography) Vicki Spindler... 7889 posts

Congratulations to all!!! :)))))))) x x x

autumnwind autumnwind 12458 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists! I am so honored to be here with you! Thank you so much dear Tori for such a great privilege!!! XXX♥

RC deWinter RC deWinter 614 posts

Honored to have my poem included, Tori, thank you and congratulations to all whose wonderful work is featured.

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

Congratulations to you all for these very feminine and wonderful works! I love all of them…

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait