Feminine Intent

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

be you ~ Feminine Intent ~ March 17,2013

tori yule tori yule 7224 posts

Please join me in congratulating Teresa, our new Star of the Week. Teresa is so supportive in our forums and to other artists, and her work is wonderful. Let’s celebrate Teresa this week. Thank you for your support.

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Congratulations to our featured artists and writers.
You work is beautiful.

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.

autumnwind autumnwind 12458 posts

Congrats to all featured artists! Tori, for some reason I am unable to click on these images, just thought you would want to know! xxx

Donna19 Donna19 866 posts

Thank you for the feature. Congratulations everyone

kimberlysdream kimberlysdream 10 posts

CONGRATS EVERYONE ON YOUR FEATURE!!!!! LOVELY WORK!!!

BeClo BeClo 9069 posts

Congratulations to you all for your features.

Congratulations to Teresa the star of the week!

Thank you for your support!

Vesna © Vesna © 284 posts

Thank you so much for the feature, congratulations to all wonderful artists and writers. Amazing work!

msdebbie msdebbie 365 posts

@autumnwind – “To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page”. Thanks for including my poem tribute to the latest little one in my family, Ella :)

autumnwind autumnwind 12458 posts

thank you msdebbie. did a search for the group, as it was the only way I could get to the Overview Page. many thanks. xxx

Thank you so much. I appreciate your support!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait