Feminine Intent

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Groups-on-Redbubble

This Smile Was For You ~ Feminine Intent Features ~ Sept 21, 2012

tori yule tori yule 8211 posts

Congratulations to our featured writers and artists!
Your work is fabulous!

Del Millar Del Millar 24 posts

In the journey of now is the sense of delight experienced in having one’s work featured along with
the lovely line up of featured writers and artists here in Feminine Intent Group.
Thank you for featuring ’ sky’. Much gratitude from me.

linmarie linmarie 2147 posts

I am very honored to have one of my writes featured amongst these amazing artworks and fellow artists.. Congratulations everyone.. I will get to each of you to fully read and soak in what you have shared with us.. this truly will be a blessed day for me.. thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.. each day I get stronger with wonderful gifts like this♥

©The Creative  Minds ©The Creative ... 144 posts

cool. love the lineup and am proud to be amongst it!!!!

Brenda Dahl Brenda Dahl 139 posts

Wow, Thank You so very much for choosing my write to be featured…This is great~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

RC deWinter RC deWinter 589 posts

Marvellous collection of art and writing, honored to be included. Congratulations to all featured.

Guendalyn Guendalyn 2154 posts

CONGRATULACION A TUTTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!

Laurie Search Laurie Search 234 posts

Wow, how wonderful!!!! I am honored and thrilled by this feature!! Thank you SOOOO much, Tori!!! And a huge congratulations to all others featured here!!!!! Yay!!!! :)))xo

Thank you all so much. There’s so much great talent in this group, and I love roaming the galleries; both writing and artwork.

“In the journey of now is the sense of delight experienced in having one’s work featured along with

the lovely line up of featured writers and artists here in Feminine Intent Group.
Well put, Del. What a lovely thing to say.

All your comments are read, and appreciated. We love your attention!

Mui-Ling Teh Mui-Ling Teh 233 posts

I have just joined the group and already I am so impressed and feel so welcomed! Many congratulations to all the featured artists; and it feels so wonderful to be among them!

Alga Washington Alga Washington 351 posts

Wonderful smiles, congrats to all!

linaji linaji 6564 posts

Gorgeous Women! Yah!
congrats to all the amazing artists, wonderful choices Tori in portrait and poet!
Cheers!

Sybille Sterk Sybille Sterk 1472 posts

Thanks so much for the wonderful feature. Congratulations to all the artists. :-) xo

Thanks so much, we love to see you here.
We appreciate you and your Feminine Intent!