Everyday Women ~ Only 2 Works Per Day ~

featuring fine art by, for and about Everyday Women

Everyday Women ~ FEATURE GALLERY ~ April, 2018

Evita Evita 17563 posts

Hello everyone,

Our latest features are up for viewing … we have 24 gorgeous, superbly beautiful works!

Join us in congratulating all artists…. to comment and/or favorite each work.. please visit the HOMEPAGE and click on each individual image!

Congratulations to all artists featured today… Fabulous works!

Please feel free to post in this gallery a larger version of your work!

Don’t forget to sign the guestbook before exiting the Gallery!

Thank you!
Tonia Delozier Tonia Delozier 19 posts

Thank you for the feature!

debidabble debidabble 1254 posts

Thank you for the feature!

Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 11693 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists!

autumnwind autumnwind 11987 posts

Thank you dear Evita for this wonderful honor, very proud to have my little model included with these fabulous features! Congrats to everyone!❤︎

bgoddard bgoddard 1140 posts

Thank-you so much, Evita for all that you do for your groups!! Thanks too for choosing one of mine! I am always proud to be part of a wonderful gallery like this, with such talented artists! Congratulations everyone!

Ida Jokela Ida Jokela 205 posts

Beautiful collection! Thanks for including my work :) Congrats to all fellow artists!

Margaret Stevens Margaret Stevens 2651 posts

A super selection! Congratulations to all the dedicated women artists.

EdsMum EdsMum 24371 posts

Well done to my peers and thank you Evita for choosing my picture -hugs, Shirley

Marylou Badeaux Marylou Badeaux 1065 posts

lovely selection. Thanks for including mine!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1611 posts

It’s always a delight to be featured in one of your wonderful galleries Evita, thank you! Congratulations to all who have their wonderful work featured.

Silvia Ganora Silvia Ganora 611 posts

Wonderful! Congrats all and thanks for the feature!

SummerJade SummerJade 1418 posts

Great selection of features, thank you, Evita, and congratulations to all!

SummerJade SummerJade 1418 posts

Congratulations to all, wonderful works!

Evita Evita 17563 posts

Hello everyone,

Our latest features are up for viewing … we have 24 gorgeous, superbly beautiful works!

Join us in congratulating all artists…. to comment and/or favorite each work.. please visit the HOMEPAGE and click on each individual image!

Congratulations to all artists featured today… Fabulous works!

Please feel free to post in this gallery a larger version of your work!

Don’t forget to sign the guestbook before exiting the Gallery!

Thank you!
elee elee 118 posts

Thank you for featuring my work and congrats to all!

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 3297 posts

Many thanks Evita for featuring and faving my ‘Autumn Reflections’ image. Love your picks. Great work everyone. Congratulations to all.

Marylou Badeaux Marylou Badeaux 1065 posts

more wonderful images! Thanks for including mine

Angelika  Vogel Angelika Vogel 5744 posts

Another wonderful Collection Evita!! Congratulations to all and thank you so much for including my photo!!

bgoddard bgoddard 1140 posts

Thanks so much,Evita, for all that you do for your groups!! Thanks too for choosing one of mine! I am so proud to be seen in this wonderfully talented and imaginative group. Congratulations, everyone!

Lisa Oakes Lisa Oakes 15 posts

Thank you for selecting my piece to feature! All of the chosen pieces are lovely! Congratulations to all! :)

autumnwind autumnwind 11987 posts

Thank you dear Evita for including my work with these amazing features! I am extremely honored! Congratulations everyone!❤︎

Dian Bernardo Dian Bernardo 127 posts

An amazing and beautiful collection of work in this feature. Congrats to all the artists featured and thanks for including my art.

liesbeth liesbeth 772 posts

Huge smiles on the feature. Thank you for including mine and congratulations to all x

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 3118 posts

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for including my work. :o)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait