Everyday Women ~ Only 2 Works Per Day ~

featuring fine art by, for and about Everyday Women

Everyday Women ~ FEATURE GALLERY ~ March 3rd, 2016

Evita Evita 18016 posts

Hello everyone,

Our latest features are up for viewing … we have 36 gorgeous, superbly beautiful works!

Join us in congratulating all artists…. to comment and/or favorite each work.. please visit the HOMEPAGE and click on each individual image!

Congratulations to all artists featured today… Fabulous works!

Please feel free to post in this gallery a larger version of your work!

Don’t forget to sign the guestbook before exiting the Gallery!

Thank you!
Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2490 posts

Wonderful features! Congrats everyone!

SherriOfPalmSprings Sherri Nicholas- SherriOfPalmSp... 2794 posts

Thank you so so much Evita, so happy to be featured in your group…
Congratulations to all you wonderful artists and photographers…awesome works
Sherri

Poete100 Poete100 3087 posts

Awesome selections of features – congratulations everyone & thanks for featuring my image of the Brooklyn bridge!!!!

Manon Boily Manon Boily 4357 posts

all great work! congratulations to all and thanks for adding my butterfly in this selection

bgoddard bgoddard 1273 posts

Thanks so much for this lovely gallery, Evita! Wonderful images. Thank-you also for choosing one of mine – but because it is both a picture and writing, I won’t post a large version. Congratulations everyone, such marvellous and memorable works of art!

myraj myraj 5395 posts

Wonderful selections of features, Congratulations all artists.

Terri Maddock Terri Maddock 3041 posts

Great features – congratulations everyone. Thank you Evita for including one of mine too!

Shelli Fitzpatrick Shelli Fitzpat... 265 posts

Well done everyone! I am honored to be included among such a fine collection of art as this! congratulations! and thanks Evita for the feature!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 21976 posts

I’m delighted to be a part of this wonderful gallery. Thank you, Evita, and sincere congratulations to my fellow featured artists!

Springtime impressions – cherry blossoms
by Celeste Mookherjee

Lynn Starner Lynn Starner 203 posts

Thanks so much for the feature! I’m honored to be included in this beautiful gallery. Congrats to all the featured artists!
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lynnstarner/wor...!

SexyEyes69 SexyEyes69 433 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists and thank you for featuring my image The Smoker amongst these beautiful works! :) xo

JolanteHesse JolanteHesse 602 posts

Congratulations All and thanks for featuring Derek!

anaisanais anaisanais 450 posts

THANKS WITH ALL MY HEART MY DEAR EVITA ..I’M PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS FANTASTIC GALLERY…CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FABULOUS ARTISTS FEATURED!!
ANNA

clipsocallipso clipsocallipso 194 posts

Amazing collection, happy to be included. Thank you, Evita! And congratulations to all featured! :)

Christel  Roelandt Christel Roel... 1871 posts

Thank you so much for the feature, Evita!!
What a great selection, congrats to all the other artists featured here.
Have a happy day!!
Christel.

Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 12345 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists and thanks for including one of mine!

RC deWinter RC deWinter 603 posts

Wonderful selections, Evita, thanks for including my winter treetops. Congratulations to all featured.

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2592 posts

Many thanks Evita! CONGRATULTIONS to all, well done!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1612 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists, your work is wonderful. Thank you so much Evita, for kindly featuring Make a Wish

kanvisstyle kanvisstyle 11 posts

Beautiful selection! Thank you, Evita!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait