Everyday Women ~ Only 2 Works Per Day ~

featuring fine art by, for and about Everyday Women

Everyday Women ~ FEATURE GALLERY ~ October 15th, 2015

Evita Evita 17665 posts

Hello everyone,

New features are up for viewing … today we have 36 gorgeous, superbly beautiful works!

Join us in congratulating all artists…. to comment and/or favorite each work.. please visit the HOMEPAGE and click on each individual image!

Congratulations to all artists featured today… Fabulous works!

Please feel free to post in this gallery a larger version of your work!

Don’t forget to sign the guestbook before exiting the Gallery!

Thank you!
LisaMM04 LisaMM04 477 posts

An inspired collection. Beautiful work by all featured artists.
Congratulations.

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 22173 posts

Thank you very much, Evita! I’m honored to be included in this wonderful gallery of featured works. Congratulations to my fellow featured artists!

Summer pastels at the beach
by Celeste Mookherjee

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 10532 posts

Congratulations to all.

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 2397 posts

Great selection! Congrats everyone! Thank you, Evita!!

Kathleen Daley Kathleen Daley 273 posts

congrats to all the featured artists!! this is a wonderful collection of images!!

SexyEyes69 SexyEyes69 428 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists and thank you for featuring my image Autumn Fall amongst these beautiful works! :) xo

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 1222 posts

congratulations all and thank you so much for the feature..wonderful works of art

Poete100 Poete100 2956 posts

Great selections – congratulations everybody – thank you so much for my feature

Fay270 Fay270 301 posts

What a great collection to be included in. Congratulations, everyone. Thank you for the feature.

JolanteHesse JolanteHesse 602 posts

Beautiful selection; congratulations to all. Thanks for featuring Friends in this gallery.

Sarah Vernon Sarah Vernon 223 posts

Great collection and I’m delighted to have Decaying Light included. Thank you, Evita, and congratulations to all my fellow artists!

crystalline crystalline 106 posts

Lovely, inspired selection, thank you Evita! Congratulations to all the artists and would like to thank you for featuring my Celestial Bliss in your Gallery!

Ivana Pinaffo Ivana Pinaffo 906 posts

Wow congratulations to all the featured artists. Thanks for including one of mine

autumnwind autumnwind 12305 posts

Amazing and beautiful features, congratulations to everyone! Thank you so much for including my fireworks Evita!!!
Very grateful! : ))))))) xxxxxxxxx♥

bgoddard bgoddard 1187 posts

Thank-you so much, Evita, for this wonderful gallery of images! Congratulations everyone for your great features – your work is always outstanding and ever so beautiful! I will take my time to comment – in between daily chores – Can’t wait!

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1612 posts

Evita, thank you very much for including my work in this wonderful gallery. Congratulations to everyone featured here, your work is beautiful!

Art-by-Renate Art-by-Renate 65 posts

Thank you so much Evita for including my work in this wonderful gallery-congratulations to all the artists featured here….

Kathilee Kathilee 158 posts

Thank you so much, Evita, enjoying the lovely collection from even lovelier artists!

Barbara D Richards Barbara D Rich... 377 posts

Congrats to all the artists, such awesome works. Thank you so much Evita for including my work “Behind the Veil”!

Nadya Johnson Nadya Johnson 1862 posts

This is a FABULOUS collection! Wow! Congrats to everybody featured! And thank you Evita, for including one of mine (Ranch Road)!

Qnita Qnita 5499 posts

FABULOUS! CONGRATS to all!

Ann  Warrenton Ann Warrenton 17366 posts

Congratulations to all Featured! Thank you Evita for including one of my images.

Misty Morn… by Ann Warrenton

patjila patjila 948 posts

Congratulations to all artists, great works picked by the hosts as well. Besides that, thank lots for including the SUN in furnace of mine.

Kathryn Jones Kathryn Jones 566 posts

A wonderful selection, Evita! Thank you so much for including my rose and congratulations to the other featured artists!

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait