Everyday Women ~ Only 2 Works Per Day ~

featuring fine art by, for and about Everyday Women

Everyday Women ~ FEATURE GALLERY ~ September 10th, 2015

Evita Evita 17563 posts

Hello everyone,

New features are up for viewing … today we have 36 gorgeous, superbly beautiful works!

Join us in congratulating all artists…. to comment and/or favorite each work.. please visit the HOMEPAGE and click on each individual image!

Congratulations to all artists featured today… Fabulous works!

Please feel free to post in this gallery a larger version of your work!

Don’t forget to sign the guestbook before exiting the Gallery!

Thank you!
Manon Boily Manon Boily 4148 posts

beautiful and colorful selection! thanks for adding my little cone shrooms and congrats to all

su2anne su2anne 1557 posts

stunning array of works Evita
congrats everyone!!
x suzanne:))

anaisanais anaisanais 433 posts

THANKS WITH ALL MY HEART BECAUSE MY WORK IS PART OF THIS FABULOUS GALLERY…CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FANTASTIC ARTISTS FEATURED!!!

crystalline crystalline 106 posts

Wonderful selection of amazing artworks and photography, thank you kindly for featuring my kaleidoscopic image! All the best to you and inspired artists!

Poete100 Poete100 2918 posts

Thank you for featuring my Illuminated Lady Liberty – congratulations to everyone

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 22161 posts

A wonderful variety of artful images – congratulations to all the featured artists!

Elaine Teague Elaine Teague 3297 posts

Thank you Evita for featuring my work and for the fave. Wonderful selection. Congratulations to all.

bgoddard bgoddard 1140 posts

Thank-you so much, Evita, for this lovely gallery of features! Thanks as well for including one of mine! Congratulations everyone – such a wonderful variety of beautiful works, so inspiring…. Here is a larger but unclickable image of my featured work…. (The image looks much more complete on my site..)

Imi Koetz Imi Koetz 3740 posts

Congratulations to the amazing artists !! Wonderful selection. Thanks for including my work, Evita !!

EdsMum EdsMum 24371 posts

Super work by everyone and well presented Evita – Congratulations all -Shirley

Sarah Vernon Sarah Vernon 223 posts

Well done, everyone! I’m thrilled to be included. Great choices, Evita.

LisaMM04 LisaMM04 477 posts

Thank you so much, for including my work in your featured selection. A wonderful honour.
Congratulations to all featured artists.

Shelli Fitzpatrick Shelli Fitzpat... 272 posts

What an outstanding group of artworks,my compliments to all the featured artists…Bravo Ladies! I am also very honored to be among you!

Anthea  Slade Anthea Slade 303 posts

Congratulations to all featured artis ❤️ Thank you for featuring my artwork❤️❤️

TeresaB TeresaB 2285 posts

Huge Congratulations to all featured artist!! Such wonderful selections, Evita!! Thank you so much for including mine!!

USrealmArt USrealmArt 942 posts

Awesome Choices to be featured with Thank you :)!!!

helene ruiz helene ruiz 2942 posts

thank you for including my exquisite corpse collaboration with australian artist Maryann Dawson…Congratulations to all!

autumnwind autumnwind 11987 posts

Wow, super amazing features, congratulations to everyone!! Thank you dear Evita for including my butterfly!!!
So very honored! : )))) xxxxxxx♥

LozMac LozMac 70 posts

A wonderful selection of work, as always. Congratulations to all featured artists and thank you for including my work.

Linda Callaghan Linda Callaghan 1212 posts

thank you so much for the feature Evita lovely works and Congratulations all!!!

Ann  Warrenton Ann Warrenton 17273 posts

Congratulations!

Baha Mosa Baha Mosa 18 posts

Thank you for the feature and well done everyone :)

Rocksygal52 Rocksygal52 1588 posts

Congratulations to all the feature artists, and thank you so much for including my work, brilliant selection Evita

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 10529 posts

Congratulations to all

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait