ENGLAND - South and South West ❤️❤️ - Please add Country and nearest town/village into description

England - South and South West - Please add County and nearest town/village into description

Features for 14th May 2019

lezvee lezvee 10224 posts

Greetings to all our members.

CHALLENGE – 4th Birthday….This has now closed. Please look in on the results page and leave some nice congratulatory words for the winning artists. Thanks. Please click here:

OUR MEMBER’S CHOICE FOR LAST WEEK goes to IanWL with “England’s Berkshire Downs in Sprintime”…..Congratulations Ian, your picture is now on the group Home Page for a week
Seven of the twelve images received votes but Ian ran away with it this week with 5 out of the 12 votes.

England’s Berkshire Downs In Springtime by IanWL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OUR FEATURES FOR 14th MAY 2019……We would love to hear from all our members so please join me in congratulating the artists by writing a few words at the end of this page. We ask all members to do this please including those not featured this time. Please also choose your two favourites from this week’s selection for our Member’s Choice and write the names of the pictures in with your general comments below. Thank you.
To make home visits please click on your favourite images.

Bodmin Moor by kalaryder

Kennet & Avon Canal at Tyle Mill Sulhampstead by Jim Hellier

Thrift, Hengitsbury Head, Dorset by Tizz07

Cast A Shadow Long by indigo-song

The Maltings, Salisbury by Richard Paul

A survivor on Dartmoor by peteton

wild pony on treen cliffs Cornwall by eddiej

Bembridge Lifeboat Station Sunset by manateevoyager

Sheep by Ellieh06

Italian garden views by marxbrothers

Cothay Manor by Alexandra Lavizzari

Windsor Castle upper ward (inside) by Kent Burton

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR FEATURED ARTISTS

marxbrothers marxbrothers 427 posts

well done ian for you win . well done featured , always hard picking !…1…Bembridge Lifeboat Station Sunset by manateevoyager 2..Cothay Manor by Alexandra Lavizzari

kalaryder kalaryder 23566 posts

Congratulations Ian on last week’s Members Choice.
This is a lovely selection Lesley, thank you for adding one of my photos and congratulations to all
I want them all ! However, my choice goes to (1) the beautiful still greens of Kennet Canal by Jim Helier and (2) that lovely pony of Eddies

Alexandra Lavizzari Alexandra Lavi... 2887 posts

Great selection – congratulations to all. My favourite this week is Italian Garden Views by marxbrothers – but then, I like all the other images very much as well.

duncandragon duncandragon 339 posts

Great selection of images – my two favourites are Bembridge Lifeboat Station Sunset by manateevoyager and Cothay Manor by Alexandra Lavizzari

eddiej eddiej 136 posts

Lovely collection from around the south and south west , well doen to all featured.

lezvee lezvee 10224 posts

Congratulations to everyone shown here…my favourites are:
Bodmin Moor by kalaryder and Kennet & Avon Canal at Tyle Mill Sulhampstead by Jim Hellier…..and if a tie breaker is needed:Bembridge Lifeboat Station Sunset by manateevoyager

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait