ENGLAND - South and South West - Please add County and nearest town/village into description

England - South and South West - Please add County and nearest town/village into description

England,South & South-West Features - 6th February 2017

kalaryder kalaryder 22076 posts

CHALLENGE PAGE One open and one in Voting stage – please vote

Welcome to our new members, please take the time to enter and to vote in challenges and leave
comments on the group’s message pages such as this one, all of which helps to keep our group active.
When we look for our new Forever Featured Member it is the activity in the message forums of the group we look to first. We look forward to see your lovely work in our group.
Features are weekly.

Each week we invite you to leave a comment and the name of your personal favourite of the features below the presentation. The winner of the Member’s Choice then has their image placed on our home page for a week and receives a special banner. It would be great if you would all join in

Congratulations to Sue Purveur for Members Choice from last week’s features

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Congratulations to everyone featured here today – some features are from the archives and some from the front of gallery.
All features can be clicked on by link to leave a message and/or you can leave a comment below this presentation

Village Pump by lezvee

East Cliff Sunset Dorset 2 by Chris Thaxter

Red Toned Sea Urchins by kazaroodie

Baby Golden Lion Tamarins ChrisBalcombe

Stourhead Wiltshire – UK by Nicola Barnard

The Westbury White Horse, Wiltshrie UK by Andrew Harker

The Royal Crescent, Bath by wallarooimages

I do like Crabs by Malcolm Chant

Swan Goose by Sara Sadler

A Boat at Dungesness by Richard Paul

Swan in the Mist by NeilAlderney

Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth, Hampshire UK by Howard Widdison

kazaroodie kazaroodie 417 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my photo. Congratulations to all others featured.

hwiddison hwiddison 54 posts

Well done Sue, excellent image.
Swan in the mist by Neil Alderney and The Westbury White Horse, Wiltshrie UK by Andrew Harker both appeal to me but I think I have to give my vote to Neil… love the atmosphere here.

lezvee lezvee 9159 posts

Congratulations Sue on having your picture voted on last week. Sorry to say I missed registering my vote (what a poor example for a host!!) but it would have been for this one.
For this week, I loved the pencil drawing of the boat by Richard Paul; a very skillful piece of art, but my vote,goes to Baby Golden Lion Tamarins ChrisBalcombe because it really lifted my day when I saw it,
This is a great collection this week and I am delighted to see my Village Pump included. Thank you very much Mik and many congratulations to everyone else featured today.

Andrew Harker Andrew Harker 28 posts

Congratulations Sue!
All brilliant pictures again but my vote goes to the very atmospheric Swan in the mist by Neil Alderney.

Sue Purveur Sue Purveur 789 posts

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for my image. What an honour!!! This time, my vote goes to Swan in the Mist by Neil Alderney. A beautiful image.

Yampimon Yampimon 516 posts

It looks like the winner is already decided but my vote goes to Baby Golden Lion Tamarins Chris Balcombe

marxbrothers marxbrothers 377 posts

could have been any of 3 pictures but im going with Baby Golden Lion Tamarins ChrisBalcombe……… a happy pic

marxbrothers marxbrothers 377 posts

could have been any of 3 pictures but im going with Baby Golden Lion Tamarins ChrisBalcombe……… a happy pic

kalaryder kalaryder 22076 posts

Of course I like all of the features which is why they are here – so I am torn between many. However the final thought is for Swan in the Mist by NeilAlderney

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait