ENGLAND - South and South West - Please add Country and nearest town/village into description

England - South and South West - Please add County and nearest town/village into description

Features for 30th August 2016

lezvee lezvee 9664 posts

Greetings to all our members from sunny (for now!) Devon.

Last week your Featured Choice was A Window In Time. Congratulations to wallarooimages. Your picture is now on the Group Front Page and you also have our special Member’s Choice Banner.

For those new to our group and to those members who may have forgotten, this is how the Member’s Choice works. We (your hosts) choose 12 pictures to feature and you (the members, all members, not only those featured) choose which one you think stands out for you and you write the name of this picture in the comments at the end of this page. The picture which has the most mentions receives a banner the following week and a place on the home page for that week. Do join in – it is just for fun but nice for the one chosen by you, the members.

Here are this week’s twelve gorgeous images which I know you will really love seeing. Messages to the artists may be left at the end of this page (along with your vote for the image of the week) and also, if you click on any image, you can write on the page of the original of that picture.

British Railways 70000 ‘Britannia’ at Teignmouth by Rorymacve

Hengistbury Head Land Train by RedHillDigital

The Lonely Tree on the Moor by Martha Sherman

Mudflats by chihuahuashower

Common Shelduck by Yampimon

Stormy Day at Lyme Regis……….Dorset UK by lynn carter

Smokey by Yampimon

Sunset flypast by JEZ22

Portland Lighthouse by Photography by Mathilde

Joss Bay by chihuahuashower

View to the Sea………..Lyme Dorset UK by lynn carter

Field edged by poppies by David Tovey

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR FEATURED ARTISTS Each image has been chosen for its presentation, composition and visual impact

The “Blue Skies” challenge has just closed. Look out for the results shortly. There are really beautiful sunny pictures in this set.

kalaryder kalaryder 22692 posts

Just popped on-line for a moment and found the new features. Congratulations to wallarooimages for winning Members Choice last week.
Congratulations to everyone featured today, a great selection Lez.
My choice is Common Shelduck by Yampimon

chihuahuashower chihuahuashower 421 posts

Thank you for including mine :)
It’s a difficult choice today with all the lovely summer images but I choose Portland Lighthouse

RedHillDigital RedHillDigital 485 posts

Many thanks for including my land train shot & congrats to everyone else featured.
My vote this week goes to Rorymacve’s Britannia.

David Tovey David Tovey 21 posts

Britannia gets my vote! Congratulations to all who’s work has been featured and many thanks for including my image of “Field edged with poppies”.

Martha Sherman Martha Sherman 672 posts

Congratulations to wallarooimages for winning last week’s Featured Choice, and congratulations to everyone featured this week. Thank you so much for including my lonely tree. My choice this week is Stormy Day at Lyme Regis by Lynn Carter.

Photography  by Mathilde Photography b... 3951 posts

Congratulations Wallarooimages – what a terrific selection Lesley – thank you for including my lighthouse. This week’s vote is for The Lonely Tree on the Moor by Martha Sherman – chosen for it’s composition and impact. This capture certainly tells a story !

lynn carter lynn carter 937 posts

All great pictures ,, my fav goes to Common Shelduck by Yampimon

lynn carter lynn carter 937 posts

All great pictures ,, my fav goes to Common Shelduck by Yampimon

widdy170 widdy170 57 posts

Lovely photographs again people and my favourite for this week is Common Shelduck by Yampimon

JEZ22 JEZ22 281 posts

Congrats to all, my choices this week are
1/ View to the Sea………..Lyme Dorset UK by lynn carter
2/ Field edged by poppies by David Tovey
and Thank you for including my image “Sunset flypast”

Yampimon Yampimon 522 posts

Joss Bay by chihuahuashower edges it for me, lovely lines

lezvee lezvee 9664 posts

My choice for this week is Field edged by poppies by David Tovey

Thank you all for your votes

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait