ENGLAND - South and South West - Please add Country and nearest town/village into description

England - South and South West - Please add County and nearest town/village into description

England, South and South-West Features 25th May 2016

kalaryder kalaryder 22693 posts

A day or two late but never mind the features are here !
Last week “Dartmoor Bridge” was elected as the feature to promote, so well done to marxbrothers.

We are delighted to welcome more new members to the group, keep passing the word :)
For our new members and for those who have forgotten – every week we ask members to choose their favourite of the 12 features presented, then the following week, that chosen image is placed on our homepage for extra exposure and the group member gets to pat himself or herself on the back. Just leave your choice below when you leave your comment
We also from time to time choose a Forever Featured Member and this member is shown on our homepage of the group. This member is ALWAYS chosen from his/her activity in leaving messages on the group’s messages, such as this.
Congratulations to everyone who has been featured here today, always difficult to choose just 12 but always a pleasure too :)

The Isles of Scilly by Malcolm Snook

Purple and Yellow by spcphotography

A Lonely Boat by Dave Hare

Panoramic of the Coastguard Cottages, near Seaford, East Sussex, UK by Howard Widdison

Serenity by marxbrothers

Solanum Crispum Glasnevin Lyme Regis, Dorset UK, by lynn carter

Leeds Castle Kent by Chris Thaxter

Selsey Groyne by lezvee

Shore run by chihuahuashower

St Nicholas Chapel by Yampimon

October Wood by Michael Carter

Supporting Brick Piers of Railway Viaduct by Steve

Yampimon Yampimon 523 posts

Thank you very much for including St Nicholas Chapel in your selection, my vote goes to ‘A Lonely Boat’ by Dave Hare

hwiddison hwiddison 54 posts

Thanks for adding my image. I do like a bit of monochrome so my vote this week goes to A Lonely Boat by Dave Hare

chihuahuashower chihuahuashower 421 posts

Thank you very much for including my beach photo! My favourite is the brick viaduct

Stephen Frost Stephen Frost 60 posts

Thanks for including my photo of the piers. My favourite this week is Panoramic of the Coastguard Cottages, near Seaford, East Sussex, UK by Howard Widdison, a well framed shot.

widdy170 widdy170 57 posts

loads fantastic photographs as per usual but I’m sucker for black and white photographs so my fav is A Lonely Boat by Dave Hare

lynn carter lynn carter 937 posts

Super varied gallery, well done all, also thanks to our host xx

lezvee lezvee 9665 posts

A terrific collection and I am absolutely delighted to see my Selsey Groyne included; thank you so much and many congratulations to everyone. It isn’t easy to pick a favourite from these lovely pictures. I loved the symmetry of the Brick Piers by Steve and the Bluebells in Purple and Yellow by spcphotography are really beautiful. However for perfect composition with the castle being the main interest yet the foreground made interesting by the swans my vote goes to Leeds Castle Kent by Chris Thaxter,

marxbrothers marxbrothers 405 posts

thank you for my “Dartmoor Bridge” last week people ! much appreciated, thank you host, this week i could have picked any one of 4/5 pictures but im going with .Supporting Brick Piers of Railway Viaduct by Steve

Photography  by Mathilde Photography b... 3950 posts

Fantastic selection MIk – congratulations to all those featured !!

Very difficult choice this week as all deserve to be highlighted but my final choice was Supporting Brick Piers of Railway Viaduct by Steve

kalaryder kalaryder 22693 posts

I have had almost a week to try and make a final decision here, but I have to give my vote to the photo that has intrigued my eye from the first time (of many) seeing it and that is Supporting Brick Piers of Railway Viaduct by Steve

Malcolm Snook Malcolm Snook 12 posts

Thanks for the feature – in very good company! Cheers all.

lezvee lezvee 9665 posts

Thanks to all who voted for the Feature of the Week.

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait