ENGLAND - South and South West ❤️❤️ - Please add Country and nearest town/village into description

England - South and South West - Please add County and nearest town/village into description

Features for 19th April 2016

lezvee lezvee 9830 posts

Greetings to all our members and a very warm welcome to the ones who have just joined us. Please remember to take full part in this group.

As always it is a pleasure to browse through our excellent gallery and a privilege to be able to choose my top twelve for this week. I agree with so many of you that it is hard to choose just one as the FEATURE OF THE WEEK but please do make a choice. It is so nice for the artist who gets the most votes to have been chosen. This vote is open to ALL MEMBERS as well as members featured here today

This week our clear winner is marxbrothers with the delightful image of Hackney Marshes. This picture will be on our Home Page until next week. Many congratulations Tony.

:

THIS WEEK’S FEATURES – Please choose the one which you think stands out from the rest and nominate it for this week’s Member’s Choice Feature

Pop goes the weasel! by Sara Sadler

Cottage in Rape Field by Sue Martin

Toadstools by Deb Vincent

The Pavilion By The Lake by Michael Carter

Peace before the Storm by JonDelorme

Beautiful morning sun by widdy170

Water colours by pix-elation

Gone fishin’ by Jennifer Bradford

A Somerset Canal by Alexandra Lavizzari

Floral Meadow by Lesliebc

Keyhaven by Sue Purveur

Arish Mell by RedHillDigital

VERY MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR FEATURED ARTISTS.
All members are invited to send messages to the featured artists here or direct by clicking on the picture. DON’T FORGET please to write here which is your favourite from this selection. (If you are finding it hard think of me – I started this with over FIFTY on my “short list” to choose from!!!)

CHALLENGES
Avatar – no theme (17 entries in so far) TWO DAYS before voting begins. Click here to enter:
PLEASE VOTE ON THIS CHALLENGE AS SOON AS THE ENTRY CLOSES

Birthday Challenge – we are hoping that every member in the group will enter this very special challenge which will have it’s own banners for this challenge only. OPEN NOW. Click here to enter:

Also – don’t forget on all challenges we now have separate banners for WINNER, 2ND PLACE and 3RD PLACE as well as TOP TEN.

kalaryder kalaryder 22985 posts

A lovely selection – several caught my eye, but the sheer mass of colour in Toadstools may this a winner for me.
Congratulations to everyone featured today.

Alexandra Lavizzari Alexandra Lavi... 2820 posts

Wonderful images – my spontaneous favourite is definitely Michael Carter’s ‘Pavillion by the Lake’, stunning!!

Sue Purveur Sue Purveur 821 posts

A wonderful selection but my stand out image has to be The Pavilion by the Lake.

RedHillDigital RedHillDigital 489 posts

Many thanks for including my latest submission ‘Arish Mell’.
My favourite has to be Sara’s weasel.
To get that close to such a shy and fast-moving creature certainly deserves my vote.

pix-elation pix-elation 57 posts

Difficult to choose between these excellent shots, but I think ‘Peace before the Storm’ is very interesting so I’m giving it my thumbs up.

marxbrothers marxbrothers 409 posts

thank you guys for voting for my “hackney marshes” picture this week ……….wow what a selection. very difficult but im going for ..Cottage in Rape Field by Sue Martin

Jennifer Bradford Jennifer Bradford 22 posts

Don’t all these gorgeous images make you so glad to live in such a stunning area! I can’t make my mind up which I like most :( Back after more think time!
Cottage in rape field by Sue Martin has my vote.

Lesliebc Lesliebc 103 posts

Pavilion by the Lake or Cottage in Rape Field are my favourites.

lezvee lezvee 9830 posts

Thank you all for your comments and votes (especially the votes). My vote is for Floral Meadow by Lesliebc. This would be such a wonderful place to sit and ponder life’s thoughts. (closely followed by Gone fishin’ as I love the composition of leaving one’s bicycle at the top of the beach whilst fishing on the shoreline)

widdy170 widdy170 58 posts

my vote is for Pop goes the weasel! its fantastic and all the rest they are wonderful too 1

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait