Rare Or Threatened Plants Around The World

Endangered, Rare, Vulnerable or Threatened Plants Worldwide - NO PRODUCTS as default image

October & November Features

lezvee lezvee 10033 posts

Greetings to everyone and a very warm welcome to those new to our group. Just one little reminder about the rules of this group: can you please remember to say where geographically you believe your plant to be at risk, rare, endangered etc as some plants are prolific in some parts of the world but under threat somewhere else.
Here is my choice for both October and November as I was on holiday when the October features were due. I hope you enjoy looking at these lovely plants and will send messages to the artists at the end of this page. Also, each image may be clicked on to take you to the original.

Thelymitra macrophylla by kalaryder

Arachnorchis tentaculata (Mantis Orchid) 2 by Russell Mawson

Eryngium maritimum by kalaryder

French Royalty by Organicvision

Fair Lady by Nadya Johnson

The Two Of Us by Ben Loveday

Caladenia longicauda by Paul Amyes

Lemon Scented Sun Orchid by Paul Amyes

Grevillea quercifolia (Oak Leaf) by lezvee

Club Moss by Rebecca Bryson

Orchid close up by indiafrank

Tailed Spider Orchid by Keren Smithies

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR FEATURED ARTISTS

PLEASE keep these lovely gems coming to this group

indiafrank indiafrank 873 posts

great work, captures so well the absolute beauty of these flowers
congratulations to all contributors
best wishes
frank

kalaryder kalaryder 23304 posts

Sad there are so many beautiful plants at risk, but lovely to see such a varied selection. Thank you les for featuring two of mine here and congratulations to everyone featured

Rebecca Bryson Rebecca Bryson 171 posts

All of the Orchid images are so interesting! Mine is like the odd one out bwuahaha .. Congrats Kala .. and to all of the other obviously talented artists! Thank you for including my Club Moss

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait