"""""ENCHANTED FLOWERS - LIMIT 3 DAILY"""""

*UP TO 3 FLOWERS - ANYTHING ELSE ONLY ON REQUEST FOR CHALLENGE - NO RED BUBBLE ARTICLES ACCEPTED - RESTRICTION TO FEATURE CHALLENGE, ONE PER PERSON PER CALENDER YEAR

*Results - Fuchsia Challenge - 28/10/2013*

EdsMum EdsMum 21170 posts

The Beauty of the work entered was super & for a small number of entries the voting was good. Well done, to all who participated

We have one Winner – “Bubblehex08” for her work “Prima ballerina”

Well done MarieJo

Prima ballerina
by bubblehex08
7 votes

Congratulations Top Ten

Single Wild Fuchsia Flower, Loch Na Fooey
by George Row
– 5 votes

Night Light!
by naturelover
– 5 votes

Beautiful Fuchsia
by AnnDixon
– 4 votes

Fuchsia Bubbles
by Lynn Gedeon
– 4 votes

the ballet dancer
by lensbaby
– 4 votes

Beauty in Mauve
by Penny Smith
– 3 votes

Visions of dancing sugarplums
by Celeste Mookherjee
– 3 votes

Tinkerbell's Dress
by Deborah Clearwater
– 2 votes

Fuschia Blossom Macro
by Sandra Foster
– 1 vote

Well done to all – have a beautiful day everyone -Shirley

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 21520 posts

Congratulations to Bubblehex and the runners-up on some really lovely fuchsia images! Many thanks to those who voted for mine.

Penny Smith Penny Smith 207 posts

Congrats to all, and what a lot of gorgeous flowers these are :)

lensbaby lensbaby 819 posts

Congratulations Bubblehex! Congrats also to the other Top 10 winners! I am so honored to be among you!
Thank you very much to all those who voted for my photo!

Lynn Gedeon Lynn Gedeon 1336 posts

Congratulations to Bubblehex and the rest of the Top Ten! So pleased to be included…thanks to everyone!

naturelover naturelover 418 posts

Gorgeous works, showing how lovely the Fuchsia is, Thank you for my votes and Congratultions to Marie Jo and runners up!! x

Lorelle Gromus Lorelle Gromus 434 posts

Gorgeous images! Congratulations to all!

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 2017 posts

Congratulations bubblehex08 and the runners up. Thanks for the vote on my Fuschia Blossom Macro.

Deborah Clearwater Deborah Clearw... 77 posts

Congrats Bubblehex on your well deserved win. Thank you to everyone who voted for my image “Tinkerbell’s Dress” your support is much appreciated :-)

EdsMum EdsMum 21170 posts

Your Host much appreciates all the lovely comments about the challenge, I love Fuchsia and they did shine in this small challenge. – Well done to all, Shirley

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait