Dolls & Teddy Bears Group!

We want to see your Doll and/or Teddy Bears collections or maybe a special doll you have treasured for many years!

Dolls And Teddies Avatar Challenge 2014

Evita Evita 17348 posts

Hello everyone,

We have a tie…. Congratulations to Vivian and Ginny tying for 1st place!
Since we can only have one avatar and Rb determines the winner…….Vivian’s A Mother’s Love will be our next avatar, however both Vivian’s and Ginny’s works will be displayed in our Group’s Homepage… and both will be our latest featured members

A Mother's Love
by Vivian Sturdivant

Yes…..I Can Read!
by Ginny York

Congratulations too to all Runners -Up!

A BIG thank you to all members that participated in this challenge and to all those that voted!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Cheers
Evita ☺♥

debidabble debidabble 1208 posts

Great work everyone!

Ginny York Ginny York 6803 posts

Congratulations Vivian! Such a precious image. I’m thrilled to be tied for 1st place with you. :))
Thanks so much to the members who voted for Yes….I Can Read! in the challenge!! :-)
Congratulations to everyone in the Top 10!

EdsMum EdsMum 24038 posts

Well done Ginny & Vivian for lovely pics winning challenge, top ten did well too, thanks for voting for Bearington Bear Tess. – Shirley

Ann12art Ann12art 151 posts

Congrats to all and thanks to Evita and all those who voted for A birthday card for a little girl

missmoneypenny missmoneypenny 1705 posts

Huge congratulations to Vivian Sturdivant on your challenge win and to all other top ten winners

Vivian Sturdivant Vivian Sturdivant 5270 posts

Congratulations Ginny and all top 10!!!! Thanks to all who voted for A Mother’s Love!!! :)

desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait
desktop tablet-landscape content-width tablet-portrait workstream-4-across phone-landscape phone-portrait